随身应急英语会话(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:通信时的紧急情况(3)
e is the counter of special delivery mail?
哪里是特快专递的柜台?you accept special delivery mail here?
你在这里收到特快专递的邮件了吗?much is a special delivery mail?
寄一件特快专递要多少钱?
many days does it take by special delivery mail?
特快专递要花多少天才会送到?many days can I save by special delivery mail?
寄特快专递可以节省多少天时间?much is it to Shanghai?
寄到上海要多少钱?I post my special delivery letter here?
我可以在这里寄特快专递的邮件吗?se tell me a stamp for special delivery mail.
请告诉我寄特快专递要用哪一种邮票。e is a post office that's open on Sunday?
哪里的邮局星期天仍营业?registered letter by express to me?
有我的特快专递信件吗?do I send a parcel?
我如何寄包裹?should the size of a parcel be?
包裹的大小尺寸如何?I send the package collect?
我可以寄这个收件人付费的包裹吗?ough the contents are breakable,will they be all right?
里面的东西容易碎也可以寄吗?ld I write "Handle with care" on it?
我应该在上面注明"小心轻放"吗?much is it to send a parcel by airmail?
航空邮寄包裹要多少钱?I send the books unsealed?
我可以不封口寄这些书吗?shall I write down the address?
我应如何写地址?se get this insured.
请拿这个去保险。se send this by registered mail.
请用挂号邮件寄这个东西。't the postal order sent to me from Shanghai?
这不是从上海寄给我的邮政汇票吗?e can I have my postal order cashed?
我可以到哪里去兑现邮政汇票。se go to the sencond window.
请到第二个窗口。se cash this postal money order for me.
请帮我兑现这张邮政汇票。tification card,please.
请出示身份证。the passport all right for it?
拿护照可以吗?e shall I sign my name?
我应在哪里签名?8.I'd like to get money sent from Shanghai.
我要领取从上海寄来的钱。shall I do to get it?
我怎样才能领到钱呢?I get it by postal money order?
我可以用邮政汇票去拿吗?I get it from a post office in Shanghai?
我可以到上海的邮局拿吗?'s the postal code number of this place?
这个地方的邮政编码是多少?13.I'd like to send money to buy books.
我想要寄钱去买书。kind of things shall I do?
我该办什么手续?I send money in cash?
我可以寄现金吗?'s against postal regulations to send in cash.
若寄现金便不符合邮政规定了。I draw a postal money order?
我可以写一张邮政汇票吗?I draw money order at the bank and send it in an envelope?
我可以到银行写一张邮政汇票然后用信封寄去吗?se send us a written application with money.
请将填好的一张申请书与钱寄给我们。I send a stamp instead of money?
我可以寄邮票而不寄钱吗?long does it take?
它要花多少时间?much is the fee?
费用多少?