当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 海外求助英语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:借用夹克和领带

海外求助英语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:借用夹克和领带

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.21W 次

d I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie.

海外求助英语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:借用夹克和领带

我可以借用夹克和领带吗。

Useful Expressions

用语

we expected to wear a jacket and a tie here?

这里需要穿夹克打领带吗?

2.I left my tie I borrow one?

我忘记带领带,我可以借用一下吗?

I return to the hotel to change clothes?

我可以回饭店换衣服吗?

it All right for us to change the time of the reservation?

我们要更改预约时间,可以吗?

you mind if we change our seats to smoking section?

如果我们把座位换到吸烟区,你介意吗?

you reserve a table for four at seven tonight?

请你为我们预订今晚7点钟一张4人桌好吗?

d you assign our table near the window?

请你把我们的餐桌安排到靠窗户好吗?

Practical Conversation

实用会话

A:Well,sir,we are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.

哦,先生,我们的餐厅是要求所有的宾客都穿夹克和打领带的。

B:Is that so? I didn't know I possible borrow a jacket and a tie?

是那样吗?我不知道,我可以借用一件夹克和领带吗?

A:I'm sorry you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.

抱歉,你不能借夹克和领带。

B:Then we return to the hotel and come you change the appointment?

那么我们回饭店后再回来,请你改一下约会好吗?

A: time will you come back?

可以,你什么时间回来呢?

B:At seven,please.

在7点钟,请。

A:How many in your party?

你们宴会有多少人呢?

B:A party to three.

一共3个人。

A:All are waiting for you at seven.

好的,我们就在7点钟恭候你。