当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > The english we speak(BBC教学)第7期:Beef有意见

The english we speak(BBC教学)第7期:Beef有意见

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.44W 次

The english we speak(BBC教学)第7期:Beef有意见

Li: Chicken or beef?

小李:您要吃鸡肉还是牛肉?

Male customer: Chicken please.

男顾客:鸡肉,谢谢

Li: There you go, sir. And madam? Chicken or beef?

小李:给您,先生。这位女士呢?鸡肉还是牛肉?

Female customer: Oooh, beef please.

女顾客:噢,牛肉,谢谢。

Li: There you are.

小李:给您。

Female customer: Thanks.

女顾客:谢谢。

Li: (whispering) Hello and welcome to the programme… and the flight. I'm Li and I'm doing a bit of extra work as a flight stewardess. Lunchtime has just started so I'd better get back to work – lots of hungry customers.

小李:(小声)大家好,欢迎来到我们的栏目,和班机。我是小李。我正在做空乘,打零工。午餐时间刚开始,所以我最好回去工作。好多乘客都饿了。

Chicken or beef sir?

鸡肉还是牛肉?先生?

Familiar customer:(irritated) Actually, I have a beef with you.

常客:(生气)事实上,我对你有点儿“beef”。

Li: Beef? Ok, there you go.

小李:牛肉吗?好的,给您。

Familiar customer: No, no – I don't want beef. I have a beef with you about this menu.

常客:不,不。我不要牛肉。我是关于这份菜单对你有点“beef”。

Li: You want some beef… with me? Sorry sir, I don't think we can provide that service.

小李:你想要点儿牛肉。。。加我?对不起先生,我想我们不能提供那样的服务。

Familiar customer: Listen. My beef is you don't have vegetarian food.

常客:听着,我的“beef”就是你们不提供素食。

Li: Er… I'm not quite sure I understand.

小李:额,我不是很明白。

Familiar customer:(genuinely willing to help) Oh, I'm very sorry, do let me explain. In English, we can use the word 'beef' to mean 'complaint' or 'disagreement'.

常客(真诚地愿意帮助)噢,我很抱歉,让我解释一下。在英语里,我们用“beef”这个单词来表示“抱怨”“意见”或者“不满”。

Li: Oh I see…

小李:噢,我懂了。。。

Familiar customer: Yes – we say 'I have a beef with someone or something over or about something else' – a disagreement about something. Let me see if the other passengers can help give us some examples. Would you mind, sir?

常客:是的。我们说“我对某人或某事或对别的什么事有‘beef’,就是说我们对某事有不满。让我看看别的乘客是否可以给我们一些例子。这位先生,你介意吗?

Male customer: Not at all. How about: I had a beef with my teacher about the amount of homework we were getting.

男乘客:没关系的。这个怎么样:对于家庭作业的量我对我的老师有点意见。

Familiar customer: Yes – if you felt you were getting too much homework you might say that! Thank you.

常客:是的。如果你觉得你得到了太多的家庭作业你可以这么说。谢谢。

Male customer: Welcome.

男乘客:不客气。

Familiar customer: Anyone else?

常客:还有吗?

Female customer: Oh, I can think of one: Mark had a beef with his wife.

女乘客:噢,我想起来一个:马克对他的妻子有点意见。

Familiar customer: Very good. He had a disagreement with his wife. What was the reason? A full sentence please.

常客:很好。他对她的妻子有意见。是什么原因呢?给个完整的句子吧。

Female customer: Mark had a beef with his wife over… over… parking their car. He thought she always parked it very badly.

女乘客:马克对他的妻子有意见,关于停车。他觉得她总是停得很糟糕。

Familiar customer: Great. Well I hope she's better at parking now. Is that clear, Li?

常客:好极了。我希望她现在停车技术好点儿了。懂了吗小李?

Li: Yes, it is now thank you teacher, I mean sir… I mean… you look a bit familiar! A bit like our presenter Finn.

小李:是的。谢谢老师,我是说先生。我的意思是你看起来有点熟悉。有点像我们的展示者芬。

Familiar customer: Shhhh… yes it is me. But I'm on holiday – not working, well only working a bit. After explaining this phrase I'm done!

常客:嘘。。。是的就是我。但是我在假期,不是在工作。好吧有点工作。解释完这个短语我工作就做完了。

Li: Well, have a nice holiday!

小李:那,祝你有个愉快的假期!

Familiar customer: Thanks. And I do still have a beef with this menu – why don't you have a vegetarian option?

常客:谢谢。我对着菜单还是有意见。你们怎么没有素食选项呢?

Li: We do – but you need to reserve it online first, Finn, I mean sir. And while you're online, why not check out our website for more phrases like this one!

小李:我们有的。但是你得现在网上预定了,芬,我是说,先生。等你在网上的时候,何不看看我们的网址看看更多像这样的短语呢。

Familiar customer: Yes, it's a wonderful site. Back to holidays now. Bye.

常客:是的,那是个很棒的网站。我继续度假了。拜拜。

Li: Bye.

小李:拜。