日积月累学口语: 那些心术不正的人如何形容?(1)
1.说某人的坏话 badmouth somebody
我从来没说过任何人的坏话。
I've never badmouthed anyone.
2.厚着脸皮去干 have the gall to do
你怎么能厚着脸皮去抱怨说别人不勤快?
How can you have the gall to complaint about other people's being lazy?
3.大献殷勤dance attendance
小李在老板面前可会献殷勤了。
Xiao li is so good at dancing attendance on her boss.
4.血口喷人 smite with the tongue
千万别得罪她,她经常血口喷人。
Take care not to offend her. She always smites with the tongue.
5.假惺惺的说speak with one's tongue in one's cheek
我特别讨厌她。她说话总是假惺惺地。
I feel sick of her. She always speaks with her tongue in her cheek.
6.点头哈腰bow and scrape
从她在老板前点头哈腰地那个模样,你就知道她是个什么人了。
From the way she's bowing and scraping in front of the boss, you'll know what sort of person she is.
7.说话不算数go back on one's words
他那个人说话从不算数,我们可不能依靠他。
We cannot account on him. He always goes back on his words.
8.恩将仇报 bite the hand that feeds one
你难道不知道她是个恩将仇报的人?
Don't you know she's the one that would bite the hand that feeds her?