当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第73期:乐队 The Band

美语情景对话 第73期:乐队 The Band

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.07W 次

美语情景对话 第73期:乐队 The Band

Todd: So, James, you're in a Band!

詹姆斯,你是乐队一员!

James: Yes!

是的!

Todd: OK, tell us about your band.

跟我们讲讲你的乐队。

James: I play in a Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band.

我的乐队叫做瑞典泡泡糖朋克乐队。

Todd: Swedish Bubblegum Punk Band. What exactly is that?

瑞典泡泡糖朋克乐队。

James: I don't know, but that's what it says on the CD.

我不知道,但CD上就是这么写的。

Todd: OK. What do you play in your band?

你在乐队演奏什么?

James: I play base guitar.

我演奏低音电吉他。

Todd: OK. How long have you been playing the guitar?

好的。你弹吉他弹了多久了?

James: I've been playing the guitar for about 12 or 13 years.

我弹吉他弹了12,3年了。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. Do you play any other instruments?

真的!真棒。你还玩其他乐器吗?

James: I play a little guitar and a little drums.

我会点儿吉他,会点儿打鼓。

Todd: Since you're in a band do you meet lots of women?

自从你进入乐队就很有女生缘?

James: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Really! You're a rock star.

真的!你是个摇滚新星。

James: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Nice. Nice. Do you tour or do you just play where you live?

很好。你们会巡回演出吗,还是只在居住地演出?

James: We just play in clubs. Local clubs.

我们只在俱乐部演出,地方俱乐部。

Todd: OK. What the best thing about being a musician, in the band?

好的。进入乐团玩音乐最大的好处是什么?

James: It's really good for relaxing and having fun.

组乐队有利于放松,而且很有趣。

Todd: Is it your full-time job?

这是你的全职工作吗?

James: No, it's not. It's only a hobby.

不是,这只是个爱好。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

注:译文属原创,未经允许,请勿转载。