英语口语话题精选(21):在洗衣店
M: I'd like to have these shirts washed and ironed.
我想把这件衬衫拿去洗和烫。W: Ok, do you want us to use starch?
好的,您需要(用淀粉浆)给(衣服等)上浆吗?M: Yes, heavy starch in the collar, please.
是的,请在衣领处上多点浆。
W: Yes, sir. Your shirts will be ready by Thursday morning. Anthing else?
好的,先生。您的衬衫会在周四早上准备好.还有其他的事情吗?M: I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow? It's urgent.
我还有一件西装要干洗.我能在后天取回它吗?这比较急。W: No problem, sir.
没问题,先生。M: Could you please tell me when your laundry opens and closes?
您能不能告诉我你们洗衣房开门和关门的时间?W: We remain open from 9am till 8pm.
我们的营业时间是早上9点到晚上8点。M: I see.
我明白了。W: Here is your laundry ticket, sir.
这是您的洗衣票,先生。M: Thank you.
谢谢。M: I'd like to get my laundry.
我想取回我送洗的衣服。W: Yes, sir. May I have your laundry ticket, please?
好的,先生。请出示您的洗衣票。M: Here you are.
给你。W: Yes, they are ready to go.
好的。它们已经准备好了。M: Can you sew on these buttons?
您能把这些纽扣缝上去吗?W: No problem.
没问题。M: How much for the shirts?
(洗)这件衬衫需要多少钱?W: 10 dollars.
10美元。M: Here is the money, keep the change.
给你钱,不用找了。W: Thank you, bye.
谢谢,再见。