当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 游览公园英语情景对话

游览公园英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.03K 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

游览公园英语情景对话

 游览公园英语情景对话1:

A:Lucy,come here!I can see the lake which is in the center of park.

A:露西,你来看看!我可以看到公园中心的湖。

B:It is beautiful!Look,there are so many birds around it.

B:太美了!看,湖边有好多鸟。

A:It is a great place for a relaxing vacation.

A:这里是休假放松的好地方。

B:Listen to the sound of nature!It's like music.

B:听大自然的声响,就像听音乐一样!

A:Yeah,I agree. It makes you feel really good.

A:是啊,我赞同。这种感觉真是太好了。

B:What are those?

B:那些是什么?

A:Do you mean the red things? They are roses.

A:那些红的吗?那是玫瑰花。

B:I'm going to take more pictures today.

B:我今天得多拍点儿照片。

A:Me , too.

A:我也是。

 游览公园英语情景对话2:

A:Where are we going now?

A:我们现在去哪?

B:We are going to Jingshan Park. Originally it was an imperial garden while it is now a public park.

B:去景山公园。原来是皇家花园,现在是对外开放的公园了。

A:Where is it?

A:在哪里呢?

B:It is at the north of Forbidden City, on the central axis of Beijing.

B:在紫禁城的北面,就在北京的中轴线上。

A:What can we see in it?

A:我们在里面能看到什么呢?

B:Jingshan consists of five individual peaks,and there lies an elaborate pavilion on the top of each peak. These

B:景山公园有五个小山峰,每一个上面都有一个别致的亭子。亭子都是供皇室贵族欢聚消遣的地方。这些山峰也基本能描绘出北京的中轴线。

pavilions were used for gathering and leisure time. These five peaks also draw the approximate historical axis of central

A:还有什么其他的呢?

Beijing.

B:根据风水,最好要居住在山的南面。但是当明朝迁都到了北京时,没有这样的山,所以就为此修建了“煤山”。明朝的末代皇帝,崇祯在1644

A:Anything else?

年于此上吊自杀。

B:According to the dictates of Feng Shui ,it is favorable to site a residence to the south of a nearby hill. When the

A:真是悲剧。

capital was moved to Beijing, no hill existed at this location, so one was constructed. It is called "Coal HiII" last

B:景山公园对于老年人来讲是交流和欢聚的理想场所。大家可以在这里看到民间舞蹈,戏剧和其他一些文化活动。

emper-or of Ming Dynasty, Chongzhen, committed suicide by hanging himself here in 1644.

A:Tragedy.

B:Jingshan Park is especially a popular place for old people socializing and gathering. People can often find elder folks

dancing, singing opera and other cultural activities at Jingshan Park.

 游览公园英语情景对话3:

A:Ladies and gentlemen,now we are in the National Forest Park.

A:各位先生,各位女士,现在我们在国家森林公园。

B:What's that?

B:那是什么?

A:The stone is a prehistoric log. It was turned to stone millions of years ago.

A:那石头是一块史前时期的木头,几百万年前,它转化成为石头。

B:Really? It's unbelievable.

B:真的吗?真是难以置信。

A:But it's the truth.

A:但那是事实。

B:Do you have Ginkgo trees here?

B:这里有银杏树吗?

A:We don't have them here, I'm go trees grow well only in cold weather.

A:我们这里恐怕没有,银杏树只有在寒带才长得好。

B:What are these trees opposite to the pine trees?

B:松树对面的那些是什么树?

A:They are poplar trees. They are widely used in our lives.

A:那是杨树,它们在我们的生活中用途十分广泛。

B:I think I know that.

B:我想我知道这一点。

 游览公园英语情景对话4:

A:Excuse me, could you tell me how much is the ticket?

A:打扰了,请问门票多少钱?

B:It is free on weekend.

B:周末是免费的。

A:That's great!

A:太好啦!

B:Here is a guiding plan.

B:这是导游图。

A:Thank you. By the way, could I take pictures in the park?

A:谢谢。顺便问一下,我能在公园里拍照吗?

B:Yes,why not?

B:是的,为什么不能?

A:And are there any shops in the park?

A:那公园里有商店吗?

B:Yes, there are many. You can buy almost everything there.

B:是的,有好多商店,你几乎可以在那买到任何东西。

A:I see. Thank you very much.

A:我知道了。十分感谢。

B:It's my pleasure.

B:不用客气。