当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 旅游坐出租车英语情景对话

旅游坐出租车英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.54W 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来旅游关于坐出租车英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

旅游坐出租车英语情景对话

 坐出租车情景对话1

A: Excuse me. Do you think I can get there in time to catch the 11:30 train?

A:请问,我能赶上11点半的那班火车吗?

B: Well, let me see. Now it's 11:00 sharp. It's a long way to I take the shortest route, we may come across a traffic I take a less heavy route, it will save us 10 or more minutes, but you'll have to pay more. Which do you prefer?

B:嗯,让我想想。现在正好是11点,这儿离火车站很远。如果走最近的路,可能会遇上交通堵塞。如果走不那么拥挤的路的话,可以节省10分钟甚至更多的时间,但您得多付些钱。您想走哪条路?

A: Are you sure that I can get there in time if we take the less heavy route?

A:如果走不那么拥挤的路,您敢肯定我能赶得上吗?

B: Generally speaking, we can if we go at this speed and nothing unexpected happens.

B:一般来说,如果按现在这个速度,路上又没有其他意外的事发生的话,能赶上。

A: How much more do I have to pay?

A:我得多付多少钱?

B: Compared to the shortest route, you may pay around 5 Euro more.

B:与走最近的路相比,您可得多付大约5欧元。

A: That's acceptable. No one wants to miss a train.

A:那行。没有人愿意赶不上火车。

B: OK... Here we are. We'll turn left at this cross. To go straight ahead is the shortest route.

B:那好……您看,我们在这个十字路口得往左拐了,直走到最近的路。

A:Thank you,

A:谢谢

 坐出租车情景对话2

A: Gosh, another seems the cars ahead of us have to stop every two minutes, It's no quicker than a bus.

A:哎呀,又要停车。好像前面的车每隔两分钟就停一次。还不如乘公共汽车快呢。

B: That's true. During rush hours, taxis are just as quick as buses.

B:确实是这样。在拥堵时段里,的士和公共汽车一样快。

A:It was silly of me to have taken a taxi.

A:我选择了的士真是办了一件傻事。

B: At least, it can free you from the crowd. By the way, do you come from China?

B:至少你不用在公共汽车上挤了。顺便问问,你是从中国来的吗?

A: No, from New Zealand, sir.I visited New Zealand and saw lots of overseas people there.

A:不是,我是从新西兰来的,先生。我到新两兰去访问了一趟。在那里我见到了许多不同国家的人。

B: Wow, like America. It receives a great number of visitors every year.

B:啊呀,和美国一样,每年都要接待大量的来访客人。

A: The more the world becomes open, the more people become international!

A:世界越来越开放了,人们也越来越国际化了。

 坐出租车情景对话3

A:Are we here yet?

A:到了没有?

B:Not quite yet.

B:还没到。

A:How far away is it?

A:还有多远?

B: It's still very far away.

B:还挺远的。

A:How many miles to go?

A:还有几英里吗?

B:We're getting close.

B:我们快到了。

A:Will we be there soon?

A:马上就要到了吗?

B:Here we are.

B:我们到了。

A:Where's the hotel?

A:饭店在哪儿?

B:It is in front of you.

B:就在您前面。

A:I see that. That was a nice ride.

A:我看到了,坐您的车真舒服。

B:I'm glad to hear it.

B:很高兴听您这么说。

坐出租车情景对话4

A: We are here.

A:我们到了。

B: OK. How much is the fare?

B:好的。多少钱?

A: The total is 45 yuan.

A:总共是45元。

B: 45 yuan? It is too much, Are you sure?

B:45元?太多了。你确定吗?

A: It is 45 yuan on the meter.

A:我的计价器上显示的是45元。

B: Is there something wrong with your meter?

B:你的机器是不是出了什么错了?

A: No. I am sure about that.

A:不,我很确定。

B: OK. Could you give me a receipt?

B:好吧。能给我开张发票吗?

A: Yes. This is your receipt.

A:好的,这是您的发票。