当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 乘坐出租车英语对话

乘坐出租车英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.16W 次

乘坐出租车,你会和英语国家的人如何对话吗?下面是本站小编给大家整理的乘坐出租车英语对话,供大家参阅!

乘坐出租车英语对话
  乘坐出租车英语对话1

A:Are we here yet?

A:到了没有?

B:Not quite yet.

B:还没到。

A:How far away is it?

A:还有多远?

B: It's still very far away.

B:还挺远的。

A:How many miles to go?

A:还有几英里吗?

B:We're getting close.

B:我们快到了。

A:Will we be there soon?

A:马上就要到了吗?

B:Here we are.

B:我们到了。

A:Where's the hotel?

A:饭店在哪儿?

B:It is in front of you.

B:就在您前面。

A:I see that. That was a nice ride.

A:我看到了,坐您的车真舒服。

B:I'm glad to hear it.

B:很高兴听您这么说。

  乘坐出租车英语对话2

A: Gosh, another seems the cars ahead of us have to stop every two minutes, It's no quicker than a bus.

A:哎呀,又要停车。好像前面的车每隔两分钟就停一次。还不如乘公共汽车快呢。

B: That's true. During rush hours, taxis are just as quick as buses.

B:确实是这样。在拥堵时段里,的士和公共汽车一样快。

A:It was silly of me to have taken a taxi.

A:我选择了的士真是办了一件傻事。

B: At least, it can free you from the crowd. By the way, do you come from China?

B:至少你不用在公共汽车上挤了。顺便问问,你是从中国来的吗?

A: No, from New Zealand, sir.I visited New Zealand and saw lots of overseas people there.

A:不是,我是从新西兰来的,先生。我到新两兰去访问了一趟。在那里我见到了许多不同国家的人。

B: Wow, like America. It receives a great number of visitors every year.

B:啊呀,和美国一样,每年都要接待大量的来访客人。

A: The more the world becomes open, the more people become international!

A:世界越来越开放了,人们也越来越国际化了。

  乘坐出租车英语对话3

A: We are here.

A:我们到了。

B: OK. How much is the fare?

B:好的。多少钱?

A: The total is 45 yuan.

A:总共是45元。

B: 45 yuan? It is too much, Are you sure?

B:45元?太多了。你确定吗?

A: It is 45 yuan on the meter.

A:我的计价器上显示的是45元。

B: Is there something wrong with your meter?

B:你的机器是不是出了什么错了?

A: No. I am sure about that.

A:不,我很确定。

B: OK. Could you give me a receipt?

B:好吧。能给我开张发票吗?

A: Yes. This is your receipt.

A:好的,这是您的发票。

  乘坐出租车英语对话4

Take a taxi

乘坐出租车

Taxi. Taxi.

出租车!出租车!

Hello, madam. Where to?

您好夫人,到哪里去?

Could you please help me put my bags in the trunk?

能帮我把行李放到车后面吗?

No problem. Get in now.

没问题,上车吧。

Take me to Hilton Hotel.

带我去希尔顿大酒店。

All right. Got n.

好的,明白。

  乘坐出租车英语对话5

Jack: Hey, taxi!

杰克:喔,出租车!

Drive : Where to, sir?

司机:先生,要去哪里?

Jack: I want to go to the New York Hotel.

杰克:我要去纽约饭店。

Drive: Please hop in.

司机:请上车。

Jack: How long will it take to get there?

杰克:到那里要多长时间?

Drive: Maybe half an hour.

司机:可能要半个小时。

Jack: Is it a long ride there?

杰克:路很远吗?

Drive: No, but this hotel sits at the center of the downtown, where the traffic is bad. Are you in a hurry, sir?

司机:不远。不过这间饭店位于市中心,堵车。您赶时间吗,先生?

Jack: Yes. But never mind, please just drive carefully as you should, because the safety is the most important.

杰克:对,不过没关系,请尽量小心开车,安全最重要。

Drive: I will, sir. But Let's take shortcuts to suit your time.

司机:我会小心的,先生。我会尽量抄近路来赶时间。

Jack: Thank you. You are a very good driver.

杰克:谢谢,您开车的技术真好。

Drive: You are welcome, sir.

司机:您过奖了,先生。