当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 乘坐飞机情景对话

乘坐飞机情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.94W 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来关于乘坐飞机的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

乘坐飞机情景对话

 乘坐飞机情景对话:预订机票

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

A:您早,能为您做些什么?

B: Good morning. I'd like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.

B:早,我想订一张8月2日去广州的机票。

A: Just a moment, please. I'm sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Guangzhou the next day.

A:请稍等。对不起,先生,8月2日的票已订完了,但第二天有去广州的航班。

B: May I inquire about the departure time?

B:请问飞机都什么时候起飞?

A:A 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.

A:早上航班9点12分起飞,下午航班2点起飞。

B: When will the plane reach for the morning flight?

B:早上班机什么时候到达?

A:At 13:15.

A:下午1点15分。

B: OK. I'd like to book a ticket for this one.

B:好吧,我订一张这次班机的票。

A: All right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o'clock two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.

A:好的,先生。请最好在起飞前两天的中午12点前再确认一下机票,否则预订会自动取消。

 乘坐飞机情景对话:确认机票

A: Reservation Center, Global Airlines. Can I help you?

A:全球航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

B: Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticker.

B:是的,我来电确认机票。

A: May I have your name,please?

A:请问您叫什么名字?

B: My name is Li Lin, In fact,I have a reservation on Flight No.916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫李林。我事先已订了明天飞往伦敦的916次航班机票,下午2点离开纽约。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后天?

A:Certainly, madam.

A:当然可以,太太。

B: Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:后天同次航班有座吗?

A: Yes, are reconfirmed on Flight No. 916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00 p,m. on October 25.

A:有,太太,您已重新确认10月25H飞往伦敦的916次航班机票,离开纽约的时间为下午2点钟。

 乘坐飞机情景对话:出示护照

A: Passport, please!

A:请出示护照!

B:Here you are!

B:给。

A: Italian?

A:意大利人吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的

A: Where in Italy are you from?

A:意大利的什么地方?

B: Florence.

B:佛罗伦萨。

A: There sure are a lot of people from Italy visiting right now.

A:现在从意大利来的游客真不少。

B: I’m not surprised. Our school year just ended, and a lot of Italians are on vacation.

B:这不奇怪。我们的学期才结束,还有许多意大利人正在休假。

A: How long do you plan to stay?

A:你打算呆多久?

B: About ten days.

B:大约10天。

A: All right. Here’s your passport. Welcome to the China.

A:行了。这是您的护照。欢迎您到中国来。

 乘坐飞机情景对话:托运行李

A: Good morning, sir. Where are you flying today?

A:早上好,先生。您要飞往哪里?

B: I'm flying to New York.

B:我要去纽约。

A: Can I have your ticket and passport, please?

A:能看一下您的机票和护照吗?

B: Here you are.

B:给你。

A: OK. What baggage are you going to check?

A:好了,您要托运什么行李?

B: I want to check these two.

B:我想托运这两件。

A: The small one is OK. But the other one is too heavy.

A:小箱子没问题,但是大的太重了。

B: So, what should I do?

B:那怎么办?

A:If you have only got 4kg of overweight baggage, it can be checked free of charge. But now you have got so much. You have to pay

a charge for it.

A:如果您只超重了4公斤,能免费托运。可您现在超了这么多,您只好付费了。

B: How much will that be then?

B:那要多少钱?

A:90 yuan.

A:90元。

B:OK! Here It is.

B:好的,给你。

A:Here is your receipt.

A:这是您的收据。