当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 有关旅行社常用英语对话

有关旅行社常用英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.39W 次

想学习一些有关旅行社常用的英语口语吗?下面本站小编为大家带来有关旅行社常用英语对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关旅行社常用英语对话
  有关旅行社常用英语对话1:

A:What can I do for you?

A:需要帮忙吗?

B: My wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Canyou arrange a tour for us?

B:我和我的夫人想看看深圳、广州和珠海的名胜古迹,你能为我们安排一次旅行吗?

A: How long would you like to stay In these cities?

A:你们想在这些城市待几天?

B:Well, three days.

B:嗯,三天。

A: There is a three-day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tourof the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, ChinaFolk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.

A:有一个三天的包价旅游。你们将在这磐城市单待满三天,是对整个城市进行游览的旅行。旅行路线包括像廿界之窗、中国民俗文化村、陈家祠、南越王墓、拱北市场等名胜古迹。

B: That sounds good. How much is the tour?

B:听起来不错,这个旅行多少钱?

A: 200 yuan for each person.

A:每人200元。

B: What does it include?

B:包括什么?

A:It includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.

A:包括机票、旅馆住宿和三餐。

B: Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?

B:我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗?

A: Yes. we could do that for you.

A:是的,我们可以为你们做这一切。

  有关旅行社常用英语对话2:

A: Good evening, you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?

A:晚上好,先生。您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B: Ah, yes, that's right.

B:是的。

A: Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is ZhangHua.

A:很离兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B: Hello, I was just looking for the guide。

B:您好,我正存找导游呢!

A: I'm always at your service, sir By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

A:随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上迩好吗?

B: Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many takeoffs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.

B:还可以。可是这些天净乘飞机了。都几乎记不清这三天早我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A: Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

A:那我们马上去酒店好吗7我已为您预订了房间。

B: Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

B:太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A: So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed andrevitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

A:所以我们必须尽快地送您到旅馆。希望明天早.卜您能精神焕发充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B: I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

B:我一定会的。实际上,我正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

  有关旅行社常用英语对话3:

A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?

A:我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?

B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The busstops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

B:我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。

A: What is the earliest one?

A:最早的一班是什么时候?

B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.

B:早上7点。到机场一小时左右,正好赶上你们的航班。

A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?

A:好的,谢谢您。请问,万一我想推迟我的航班怎么办?

B: Your tickets are valid for one you want to change flight, you just go to the airline'sticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

B:你们的机票一年之内有效。如果您想改变航班日期,您只需到售票处再次确定您的航班就行了。不过您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班机。

A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?

A:好的。如果想取消这个航班呢?

B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deductedas the service charge.

B:那样的话,您仍然可以拿回您的机票费用,不过将会扣除原价一定比例的服务费。

A: That's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

A:这很合理,非常感谢。

有关旅行社常用英语对话