当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 职场英文口语 第139期:对付棘手员工(3)

职场英文口语 第139期:对付棘手员工(3)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.24W 次

And you could say "I'm finding it very difficult to work with this person."

职场英文口语 第139期:对付棘手员工(3)
你可以说“我发现很难和这个人一起工作。”

Right. I'll try.

好的,我试试。

There's Paul now… Paul, could I have a word please?

保罗来了,保罗,我能跟你说几句话吗?

Of course, Anna. Let's go in my office.

当然了,安娜。去我的办公室吧。

Now, how can I help?

我能帮你做什么?

Err, well, it's Rachel.

是关于瑞秋。

Yes, amazing woman. Mr Socrates' favourite.

是的,出色的女性,苏格拉底先生的最佳员工

I know… but I'm finding it difficult to work with her.

我知道,但我发现很难和她一起工作。

Oh why's that?

为什么这么说?

I'm a bit concerned that she's made a mistake and it might affect our business.

我有点担心她做了错事,这可能会影响我们的生意。

Golly gosh. Really? ! Why's that?

上帝。真的吗?为什么这么说?

Well, she's ordered second-hand oranges for our new client in France.

她定了二手橙子给我们的法国新客户。

That's marvellous… isn't it?

这太棒了,不是吗?

Well, I asked her not to.

我让她别这么做。

They wanted lemons… new Imperial Lemons.

他们想要柠檬,新型皇家柠檬。

Ah… not so marvellous. Anything else?

并不这么好。还有什么?

Well, speaking personally, I don't think she's pulling her weight.

就个人来说,我认为她没有做好份内的工作。

She doesn't seem to do any work and just keeps going out to buy cappuccinos.

她似乎什么工作也没做,只是出去买卡布奇诺。

Well, that's just not on.

这太让人无法接受了。

Look Anna, I will look into this straight away and see if I can sort this out.

安娜,我会马上调查的,看看我能否解决。

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

谢谢你提醒我。

Now, I think you've earned a custard cream.

我想你可以来个蛋奶奶油饼干。