当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第121期:商检协议

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第121期:商检协议

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.35W 次

Discussion about inspection

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第121期:商检协议
商检协议

A: There is another point which should be discussed and cleared up.

A: 还有一点要讨论和澄清,

A: That's the commodity inspection.

A: 这就是检验问题。

A: How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the cotract?

A: 检验条款在合同中应如何规定?

B: The goods under the contract will be inspected by the commodity inspection bureau at the port of loading

B: 本合同项目下的货物于装船前在装运港由商检局进行检验,

B: before they are shipped and the certificate of quality and quantity/weight issued by the bureau shall be regarded as final and binding upon parties.

B: 该局签发的品质和数量或重量证书为最后依据,对双方有约束力。

A: Do you mean that you sell on shipped quality and quantity?

A: 这意思是说你们按离岸时品质及数量卖货吗?

A: But what about the case of disqualification or short weight on arrival?

A: 但如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办?

B: I can assure you that is not likely to happen.

B: 你也许知道,这种情况不太可能会发生。

B: Our goods must be up to export standards before the inspection bureau release them.

B: 我向你保证不会发生这样的情况,我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。

B: As you may know, the commodity inspection bureauour enjoys international reputation for impartiality.

B: 你也许知道,此商检局的公正全球闻名。

A: We have heard about the reputation of both CIB and your products and never doubt them.

A: 对贵方产品及商检局的良好信誉我们已有所闻,因此并不怀疑,

A: but what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

A: 但是万一发生短重或质量不符合怎么办?

A: Would you tell me whether the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when goods arrive?

A: 货物抵达后买方是否有权检查?

A: Are we entitled to lodge claims?

A: 我们是否有权提出索赔?

B: Yes. of course.

B: 当然有权。

B: You have the right of reinspection.

B: 你方有权复检,

B: But for this particular item,we follow the international practice that the reinspectin should be made within 7 days upon the arrival of the goods

B: 但是根据国际惯例,对该商品的复检应在货物抵达后7天内进行。

B: and if any discrepancies are found you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

B: 如有索赔,必须在30天内提出。

A: Well,I suppose I'm clear about this point.

A: 我想对这点我已经清楚了,

A: Thank you for being patient with me.

A: 谢谢你的耐心解释。

B: Don't mention it.

B: 别客气.

B: That's what I'm here for.

B: 这是我的工作。