当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 实用英语 > 实用购物英语口语

实用购物英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.01K 次

下面本站小编为大家带来实用购物英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!

实用购物英语口语
  实用购物英语口语1:

I'm looking for a PC.

我想找个人电脑.

A:What are you looking for,sir?

您在找什么呢?

B:I'm looking for a PC.

我想找个人电脑.

I need a new computer.

我需要一台新电脑.

A:I need a new computer.

我需要一台新电脑.

B:You mean a desktop,right?

您是指桌上型的吗?

It's really convenient to have a laptop!

有手提电脑是真的很方便!

A:Do you need a desktop or a laptop?

您需要的是桌上型还是手提电脑呢?

B:Well,I'm not 's really convenient to have a laptop!

不太确定耶,有手提电脑是真的很方便!

Is there anything I can do for you?

您有没有需要我帮忙的地方?

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

您有没有需要我帮忙的地方?

B:No,I'm just looking,thank you!

没有,我只是看一看,谢谢!

I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

我想要买手提电脑这样我才能随时提着走.

A:Would you prefer a PC or a laptop?

您想要桌上型的还是手提电脑?

B:I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

我想要买手提电脑这样我才能随时提着走.

I am not sure which one I need.

我不确定那一种才是我需要的.

A:I am not sure which one I need.

我不确定那一种才是我需要的.

B:Well,tell me how you're gonna work with the computer. Maybe I could help you.

请告诉我在工作上是要如何使用电脑.我可以帮忙您选择.

But you're not a businessperson, You don't need to carry it around.

既然你不是生意人.不需要随时带着电脑跑.

A:It's cool to carry a computer around!

带着电脑跑很酷啊!

B:But you're not a businessperson. You don't need to carry it around.

既然你不是生意人,不需要随时带着电脑跑.

Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

别忘了手提电脑的价格要比桌上型还贵.

A:Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

别忘了手提电脑的价格要比桌上型还贵.

B:All right.I have to keep that in mind.

对喔,我得好好记住这一点.

How much money are we talking about here?

大概上价格会是多少?

A:How much money are we talking about here?

大概上价格会是多少?

B:I think a standard PC falls somewhere around¥6000 to 8000.

标准配备的电脑要6000-8000元左右.

What's your budget?

您的预算是多少?

A:What's your budget?

您的预算是多少?

B:About¥ you think that's enough?

大约30000元,您想这样够吗?

Do you think that's enough? What do you do with your computer?

您想这样够吗?您打算用电脑做什么?

A:What do you do with your computer?

您打算用电脑做什么?

B:I just type internet stuff. a modem or a network card will do the job.

就打打字、上上网啊.调制解调器或网络卡就可以了

A:I only need to type and use the internet.

就打打字、上上网啊.

B:That's easy,a modem or a network card will do the job.

那很简单,一个调制解调器或一个网络卡就可以了.

The printer will be 1000 less if you buy the complete system now.

买整套电脑这台打印机就便宜1000块。

A:I'm not Sure If I need a printer.

我不确定我是不是需要一台打印机。

B:The printer will be¥1000 less If you buy the whole system.

买整套电脑这台打印机就便宜1000块。

Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

现在买LCD屏幕马上送您一台刻录器。

A:Any promotions at the exhibition now?

现在展览场里有什么促销活动?

B:Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

现在买LCD屏幕,马上送您一台刻录器.

What does PDA stand for?

PDA是代表什么?

A:What does PDA stand for?

PDA是代表什么?

B:It stands for personal digital assistant.

它代表的是掌上型数字助理.

You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

您现在可以买到彩色的PDA.

A:You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

您现在可以买到彩色的PDA.

B:Yeah, but they cost arm and leg ,right?

是啊,不过很贵的,是吧?

  实用购物英语口语2:

The children's books are on the second floor.

儿童书在二楼.

A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.

对不起,我在找儿童书

B: The children's books are on the second floor.

儿童书在二楼.

I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

我帮您查查看店里是否还有.

A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.

你好.我在找这几本书.

B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

我帮您查查看店里是否还有.

Excuse me,where are the travel books?

请问旅游书在哪里?

A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?

请问旅游书在哪里?

B:They're in that corner.

在那个角落.

Would you like to order it?

您要订吗?

A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!

我找不到这本书!

B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?

恐怕我们目前没有存货了。您要订吗?

  实用购物英语口语3:

I'll wait for you in the cafe!

我在咖啡厅那里等你!

A:oh, at that purple leather jacket.

亲爱的,看那件紫色的皮夹克。

B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!

我的脚好酸.我在咖啡厅那里等你!

Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

有没有看到写着“在些付费”的牌子?

A: Excuse me where should I pay?

对不起请问我该在哪付钱?

B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

有没有看到写着“在些付费”的牌子?

There are further reductions downstairs.

楼下还有更多的折扣品。

A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!

天啊!楼下还有更多的折扣品!

B:What are we waiting for?

我们还在等什么?

We'll just skip the men's floor.

我会直接跳过男士的楼层。

A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?

领带、长裤、西装.我们需要吗?

B: We'll just skip the men's floor.

我们会跳过男士的楼层。