当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 实用英语 > 酒店基础口语之关于回答

酒店基础口语之关于回答

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.7W 次

当客人向你说明什么的时候,得体的回答也很重要。接下来,小编给大家准备了酒店基础口语之关于回答,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

酒店基础口语之关于回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please. 请稍等。

Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说"No.",要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can't do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说"I am sorry."如果是公司的错,就说:"We are sorry.".

I am very sorry for the delay1. 很抱歉延误了时间。

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake. 为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说"Thank you."时回答

You are welcome. 不客气。

Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is. 这是您的东西。

7.当客人准备离开时,可以说:

Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说"Just a moment, please.", 然后请求他人协助。

Pardon? 对不起?

Pardon me? 对不起?

I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

  扩展:学会21句英语保你做赢销售

T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。

all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。

product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

e is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。

e is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。

e is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。

bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

se furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets2 for our stationery3. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。

are doing their utmost to open up an outlet1. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

demand for this product is steadily4 on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。

are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing5 conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 ing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。

regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

rding to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。

can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products. 等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

rding to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover6 you could fulfill7? 据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?

market situation is not known to us. 我们还不了解市场情况。

market still has great potential. 你们的市场仍有很大潜力。

e are only a few unsold pieces. 只有几件商品未售出。

Words and Phrases

salable 畅销的

popular 有销路的

find a market 销售

selling line 销路

trial sale, test sale, test market 试销

salable goods 畅销货

popular goods 快货

the best selling line (the best seller) 热门货

to find (have) a ready market 有销路,畅销

to have a strong footing in a market 很有销路

good market 畅销

poor(no) market 滞销

goods that sell well 畅销货

sell like wild fire 畅销,销得很快