当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于酒店订票英语对话

关于酒店订票英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.1W 次

下面是本站小编整理的关于酒店订票英语对话,以供大家学习参考。

关于酒店订票英语对话

  关于酒店订票英语对话:

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

do have a single room available for those dates.

我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

ome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

r you, please.你先请。

se me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

e is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

e is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

se me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

have Chinese restaurant and a western-style h one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

  订房用语:

1. 有什么需要帮助您呢?

Excuse me , What can I do for you ?

2. 你要订什么标准的房间?

Do you have any requirements of the room?

3. 请坐下,稍等一会儿,我们帮你打电话预订下。

Take a Seat and wait a minute , please. We are calling the (font office of )the hotel to confirm if there is a room available.

4. 大床房 single room 标间 double room

5. 请写下你的姓名和电话,我们帮您预订房间。

Please write down your name and telephone , we need them to book the room.

6. 房间为您保留到晚上6:30pm.

We will keep the room for 6:30 pm .

7. 这是酒店的中文/英文地址和电话,你到了酒店,只要报上名字就可以入住了。

This is the Chinese / English address of the hotel , you just tell the font office your name .

8. 你要打的去酒店还是坐大巴,我们可以帮你叫的士,你也可以乘通往阿波罗酒店的机场大巴到市中心后再打的。

How would you like to the hotel ? by taxi or by bus ? we can call a taxi for you , or you can take the airport bus to the Apolo hotel and take a taxi on the city center.

9. 汽车南站 the south station coach .

10. 需要我们直接帮您叫出租车去酒店吗?

would you like me to call a taxi to the hotel for you ?

3. 请坐下,我们正为你联系的士,待会的士司机会过来,你就可以出发了。

Seat and wait a moment . the driver will come and direct you.

4. 请慢走,祝你旅游愉快。 Have a good trip.

旁边的便利店里有卖ID卡。我带你去吧。

The convenient store sells the ID card , please follow me .

2. 你可以去公用电话亭打。这里直走,在你右手边。

You can go to the public telephone station . just go straight , on your right hand.

  问行李:

1. 这里过去直走,在书店旁,有个行李查询处就是。

Go straight this way , there is a luggage inquires near the book store .

  问退换货币:

1. 就是隔壁,张生货币退换处。

It is nearby , zhangsheng currency exchange.

  问网络:

1. 你可以去二楼肯德基看看,或许有。

You can go up stairs , the second floor , KFC, maybe you can on line.

  问订机票:

1. 您可以到二楼机票预订处问询。

You can go to the up stairs , there are information desk . there you can book the ticket.