当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 酒店预订英语对话精选

酒店预订英语对话精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.8W 次

随着英语课标的不断改革,英语教学中越来越重视培养学生的思维能力,批判思维作为人类思维的高层阶段,对个人和社会的发展起着极其重要的作用,需要人们的重视。本站小编整理了酒店预订英语对话,欢迎阅读!

酒店预订英语对话精选
  酒店预订英语对话一

R:

Changhong i help you ?

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

R:

Yes, can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分钟。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你会议室吗?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商务中心的。

R:

Yes, business center offers twenty-four can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very ,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

G:

Ah, there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

R:

Yes, fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感谢您致电长虹.

  酒店预订英语对话二

Lily is making a phonecall to the front desk of Hilton Hotel to make a reservation for her traveling.

莉莉正在给希尔顿酒店的前台打电话订房间。

Front Desk:Hello, this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you?

前台:你好,这里是希尔顿酒店,请问有什么可以帮您?

Lily: Hi. I would like to make a reservation on this Friday.

莉莉:你好,我想订一间周五的房。

Front Desk:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday.

前台:好的。请问您需要什么样子的房间?周五有单人间、双人双床间、双人间和套间。

Lily:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one?

莉莉:我想订一间带海景的单人间,可以吗?

Front Desk:Let me check. Yes.

前台:我看一下。可以。

Lily:OK. I will take it.

莉莉:好的,那我订这间了。

Front Desk:When do you check in? How long are you planning to stay? Do you have any special requirements?

前台:请问您什么时候入住?打算住几天呢?有什么特殊要求吗?

Lily:l guess I am going to arrive at 9:00 in the morning and I would like to leave at 2:00 in the afternoon on Sunday. Please give me a room away from the elevator. I hate noises while I am sleeping.

莉莉:我想我应该周五早上9点入住,周日下午2点退房。请帮我订一间远离电梯的房间,我睡觉怕吵。

Front Desk:OK. No problem.

前台:好的。没问题。

关于入住酒店英语对话:投诉并换一间清静的房间

Mike is talking to the front desk about his complaint in this hotel. He wishes to change to a quieter room.

迈克正在前台和酒店经理对话,他想投诉一下并换一间清静的房间。

Mike:Excuse me. Who is the person responsible for handling complaints here? I would like to make a few complaints.

迈克:你好。请问你们这里谁负责接受投诉?我想投诉一下。

Front Desk:I am the manager here. You can complain to me. How may I help you?

前台:我是这里的经理,您可以向我投诉。发生什么事情了呢?

Mike:Here is the thing. I was woke up by strange noises of the telephone several times last night. Even I unplugged it, it wouldn't stop beeping. I am also not satisfied with the housekeeping service in my room. So I want to change to a cleaner and quieter room.

迈克:是这样的。昨晚上我好几次被酒店电话发出的奇怪声音吵醒。我把电话线拔出来,它还是不停哔哔地响。还有我房间里的卫生打扫得也不是很干净。所以我希望你们能给我换一间更安静整洁的房间。

Front Desk:I apologize for everything disturbing you. We will give another room to you right now. Please wait a moment.

前台:针对您说的情况,我向您表示歉意。我们马上给您换房间,请稍候片刻。

关于入住酒店英语对话:办理退房手续

Lily is checking out at the front desk,

莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。

Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?

前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?

Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.

莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。

Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?

前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?

Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?

莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?

Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?

前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?

Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.

莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。

Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.

前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。

  酒店预订英语对话三

Romm reservations. Can I help you?

我是房间部预订部的,能帮您吗?

BHello,is there a room available?

你好,还有房间吗?

AWhat kind of room do you have in mind?

想要什么样的房间?

BA twin room,please.

一个双人房间。

AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully only room available at the moment is a suite.

请等一等......恐怕已经全订完了,空着的只有套房了。

BOh,I see. Thank you anyway.

知道了,谢谢。


看了“酒店预订英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于酒店预订英语对话

2.预定酒店英语情景对话

3.英语情景会话

4.酒店日常英语对话

5.关于酒店订票英语对话