当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 酒店预约英语对话精选

酒店预约英语对话精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.39W 次

随着经济全球化的发展,英语已然成为国际交流的主要语言。在世界各国文化交流与融合中,英语变体随之产生。小编精心收集了酒店预约英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

酒店预约英语对话精选
  酒店预约英语对话1

客人:

Hello, I’d like to reserve a twin room from March 16 to 18.

你好,我想订个带两张单人床的房间,从三月十六号住到十八号。

服务员:

Yes. We still have one available for those days.

好的,我们正好还有一间空房。

客人:

What is your rate?

请问住一晚多少钱?

服务员:

50 dollars per night.

每晚五十美元。

客人:

That sounds fine. I’ll take it.

好的,我就订这间。

服务员:

All right.

没问题。

  酒店预约英语对话2

Romm reservations. Can I help you?

我是房间部预订部的,能帮您吗?

BHello,is there a room available?

你好,还有房间吗?

AWhat kind of room do you have in mind?

想要什么样的房间?

BA twin room,please.

一个双人房间。

AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully only room available at the moment is a suite.

请等一等......恐怕已经全订完了,空着的只有套房了。

BOh,I see. Thank you anyway.

知道了,谢谢。

  酒店预约英语对话3

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。


看了“酒店预约英语对话”的人还看了:

1.预定酒店英语情景对话

2.英语情景会话

3.预约的英语日常情景对话

4.关于酒店预订英语对话

5.预约常用英语对话