当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 预订酒店英文情景对话

预订酒店英文情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.18K 次

小学英语对话课是整个小学英语教学的重要组成部分,主要内容以丰富的对话情境、简单的英语句型表达和课文相关的话题为主,主要目的是培养小学生初步运用英语语言进行交际的能力。小编精心收集了预订酒店英文情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

预订酒店英文情景对话
  预订酒店英文情景对话1

R:Receptionist 接待员G:Guest客人

R:Good morning,Hilton can I do for you?

早上好。这里是希尔顿酒店。您需要帮忙吗?

G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.

是的,我想在你们酒店订一间房。

R:What kind of roonl would you like(prefer)?A single room or a double room.

您想要订什么样的房间?单人房还是双人房呢?

G:A double room,please.

一间双人房。

R:From which date and for how many nights?

从什么时候开始?打算住多久呢?

G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.

7月25号到7月28号,三个晚上。

R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.(After a while)Yes, do have a double room for those days.

请稍等,我要查一下那些天有没有空房。(过了一会儿)先生,我们那些天有双人房。

G:’s the rate/How much does that cost?

好的。价钱多少?

R:It’s 120 ars per night.

120美元一晚。

G:I’ll take that.

就这样吧。

R:May I have your name and your telephone number?

我可以知道您的名字和电话号码吗?

G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.

可以,我叫布鲁斯,我的电话号码是27854466。

R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for e at 120 ars per night from July 25 to July that correct'?

我想确认一下你的预订。布鲁斯先生预订一间双人房,从7月25号到7 月28号,每晚120美元,对吗?

G:Exactly.

完全正确。

R:Thank you very much, look forward to serving you.

非常感谢您,布鲁斯先生。我们期待着为您服务。

G:Thank you and goodbye.

谢谢。再见。

R:Goodbye.

再见。

  预订酒店英文情景对话2

R:

Changhong i help you ?

长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:

I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

R:

Yes, can i help you?

是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

G:

The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

R:

Only fifteen minutes drive.

只需要15分钟。

G:

Do you have a conference room?

你会议室吗?

R:

We have a conference hall that seats four also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

G:

So you must have a business center.

所以,是有商务中心的。

R:

Yes, business center offers twenty-four can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

G:

What do you charge for double and single rooms?

你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

R:

Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

G:

That sounds very ,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

R:

Do you need any further information,madam?

夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

G:

Ah, there a boutique in the hotel?

啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

R:

Yes, fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

G:

Thank you for all information.

谢谢您的所有信息。

R:

Thank you for calling the Changhong.

感谢您致电长虹.

  预订酒店英文情景对话3

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。


看了“预订酒店英文情景对话”的人还看了:

1.预订酒店英语对话稿精选

2.关于酒店预订英语对话

3.关于酒店预定英语对话

4.酒店预订英语对话精选

5.关于酒店情景英语对话