当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 酒店常用的英语情景对话

酒店常用的英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.78W 次

现在国人出去外面的多了,那么 外面去到外面要住酒店时,怎么跟人家表达呢?下面,小编在这给大家带来酒店常用的英语情景对话,欢迎大家借鉴参考!

酒店常用的英语情景对话

  入 住

  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?

欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?

G: I’d like a room, please.

我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?

你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

G: A double, please. How much is that?

双人间,价格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

G: Just tonight.

就今晚。

F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?

一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.

我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?

怎么拼写呢?

G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

是D-A-V-I-E-S。

F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?

好的,你想要如何付款?

G: Do you take VISA?

能用VISA卡吗?

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.

可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA time is checkout?

我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?

10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

G: And is there a restaurant?

有餐厅吗?

F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池吗?

F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?

餐厅什么时候关门呢?

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

餐厅和游泳池都是10点。

G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.

好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!

了解更多前台英语,点击以下图片进入:

  点 餐

  (W: Waiter G: Guest)

W: Good evening,madam and you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

G: Yes,I’m son.

我是Johnson.

W: This way, please, son. Here is your table. Is this all right?

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G: Thank ’s nice,indeed.

谢谢,非常好。

W: My ’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

G: No,we are still looking at the see,this is our first trip to you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W: How much would you spend?

你大概消费多少钱呢?

G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W: Yes, me introduce you to some specials.

好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。

了解更多餐厅英文,点击以下图片进入:

  客房服务

  (R:Room Attendant G:Guest)

R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?

G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?

R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。

G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?

R: Of many would you need?

当然可以,要几条呢?

G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

两条浴巾。谢谢。

  洗衣房

  (A:Room Attendant B:Guest)

A: Excuse you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。

G: No,not now,thank you.

现在还不需要,谢谢你.

A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。

G: I if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。

A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。

G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。

A: Don't worry,Ma' Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。

G: All k you for your information.

那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。

A: Not at all.

不用谢。

了解更多客房英文,点击以下图片进入:

  退 房

  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。

G: Here you are.

给你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。