当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 实用英语 > 面试英语的各方面

面试英语的各方面

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.29K 次

应聘外企,英语面试是少不了的。看看下面的对话,对你准备面试会有帮助哦!接下来,小编给大家准备了面试英语的各方面,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

面试英语的各方面

教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说

尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。

1、I: What is your major? 你所学的专业是什么?

A: My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in "Marketing1". 我的专业是工商管理。我对市场营销尤其感兴趣。

(不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面,简明扼要。)

2、I: Which university are you attending? 你是哪所大学毕业的?

A: I am attending ××× University. 我是×××大学毕业的。

3、I: Have you received any degrees? 你获得过学位吗?

A: Yes. First, I received my BAchelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree. 是的。我先得到了英语文学学士学位,又拿到了MBA学位。

4、I: What course did you like best? 你最喜欢哪门课程?

A: Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it's very useful for my present work. 项目管理。当我还是一个学生的时候,我就对这门课程非常感兴趣。我认为这门课程对我目前的工作很有帮助。

5、I: Do you feel that you have received good general training?

你认为你受过良好的培训吗?

A: Yes, I have studied in an English training program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently2 studying Finance3 at a training school.

是的。毕业后我曾经参加过英语培训和计算机培训。现在我在一所培训学校学习金融。

工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀

1、 I: Your resume4 says you have had one year eperience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?

你在简历上写到你曾经在上海的一个外商代理处工作了一年。我能问一下你为什么要离开那里吗?

A: I worked in a foreign rep office for one year. However, I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull. I found another job that was more interesting.

我是在一个外商代理处工作了一年。两年前我从那离职,因为那里的工作太枯燥了。我找到了另一份我更感兴趣的工作。

2、 I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

你从过去的工作中都学到了什么?

A: I have learned a lot about business and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job how to cooperate with my colleagues.

我学到了许多商业知识和基本的办公技能。此外,我还学到了如何与同事相处。

3、I: What's your weakest point? 你主要的缺点是什么?

A: I haven't been involved in International business, so I don't have any eperience, but I have taken a course in the International Business Training Center of ××× Company.

我没有接触过国际商业,所以没有相关经验。但是我曾经在×××公司的国际商业培训中心接受过这方面的培训。

4、I: What are your greatest strengths? 你最大的优点是什么?

(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感。)

5、 I: Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?

你现在老板知道你在找工作吗?

A: No, I haven't discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand. 不知道。我还没有和他谈过我的事业规划。但我相信他会理解的。

性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面

1、 I: What kind of personality do you think you have? 你认为你的性格怎样?

A: I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I begin something, I don't like to leave it half done. I can't concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished. 我总是满怀热情的去做事情。当我开始做某件事后,我不喜欢半途而废。如果一件事没有做完,我无法专心做另一件事。

2、I: What is the most important thing for you to be happy? 对你来说,幸福最重要的是什么?

A: Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very close knit5, and my friend and I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am. 不同的人有不同的想法。我认为对我来说最重要的是和我的家人和朋友甫有良好的关系。我的家人一向关系密切,我和我的朋友也常常在一起。如果没有这些的话,我就不会像现在这么幸福。

3、I: What makes you angry? 什么让你感到生气。

A: Dishonesty. It's unacceptable. 不诚实。我无法接受欺骗。

4、I: What are your personal weaknesses? 你性格上的弱点是什么?

A: I'm afraid I'm a poor talker. I'm not comfortable talking with people whom I have just met. That is not very good for business, so I have been studying public speaking. 我想我并不善于与人沟通。我和第一次见面的人交谈有些不自然。这对于我要从事的商业来说并不好。因此我专门学习过演讲。

5、I: Are you more of a leader or a follower6? 你更像是一个领导者还是一个跟随者?

A: I don't try to lead people. I'd rather cooperate with everybody, and get the job done by working together. 我并不想去领导什么人。我更愿意和每个人合作,一起来完成工作。

  扩展:英语面试问题大纲

参加面试时经常会被问到问题,不过范围基本上是固定的,知道以下这些问题,你应对面试会绰绰有余!

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

作为一个专业人士,你怎样评价你自己?

A: With my strong knowledge of computers, I am capable and competent.

我有深厚的计算机知识,我可以胜任这份工作。

Q: What are your most professional skills?

你专业技能的强项是什么?

A: I think I am skilled in computer operation and maintenance.

我想是计算机操作与维护。

Q: What kind of people do you prefer to work with?

你喜欢和什么样的人一起工作?

A: I prefer to work with those who are willing to work with other people.

我喜欢和那些乐于和别人一起工作的人合作。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

你认为你对我们有什么价值?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to you company in the future.

我想将来我可以为公司做一些积极的贡献。

Q: Do you work well under stress or pressure?

在压力下你能正常工作吗?

A: I am young and have more energy, so I think I can handle it well.

我很年轻而且精力充沛,我想我可以做的很好。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

通常你都是怎样对待批评的?

A: When we cool off, we can discuss it later.

平静下来之后,我们可以稍后再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating1 in a work situation?

工作中什么让你觉得受挫?

A: Sometimes narrow-minded people make me frustrated2.

有时候,心胸狭窄的人让我觉得很

Q: How do you handle conflict with your colleagues at work?

你怎么处理工作中与同事的矛盾?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized3 way in order to get my point across.

我会更清晰有礼地表达我的想法,让他明白我的意图。

Q: How do you handle failure?

失败了你会怎么办?

A: None of us were born perfect. I hope to be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

没有人生来完美。我希望能有机会改正错误。

Q: What provides you with a sense of accomplishment4?

什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best for your company.

为贵公司倾尽全力。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你对自己最近五年内有什么规划?

A: It would be too early for me to predict this.

现在规划对我来说太早了。

Q: You may ask questions about us, if you have any.

你有问题要问我们吗?

A: Sure, What would my job entail5?

是的,我的工作都包括什么?