当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 医学英语 > 医生病人英语对话2篇情景阅读

医生病人英语对话2篇情景阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.1W 次

英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天本站小编在这里为大家分享医生病人英语对话2篇,希望对大家有所帮助!

医生病人英语对话2篇情景阅读
  医生病人英语对话篇1

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

病人:给你。

Patient: Here you are.

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。

Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

病人:谢谢

Patient: Thank you very much.

药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?

病人:是的。

Patient: Yes, indeed.

药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.

药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

Patient: How about this cough syrup?

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

病人:非常感谢。

Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

  医生病人英语对话篇2

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.


猜你喜欢:

1.关于看病的经典英语对话

2.关于看病的英语对话用语精选

3.关于看病的英语对话精选

4.关于去看病的英语对话阅读

5.有关于看病的英语对话

6.关于生病的英语对话