当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 英语看病情景实用对话阅读带翻译

英语看病情景实用对话阅读带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.76K 次

英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天本站小编在这里为大家分享一些英语看病情景实用对话,欢迎大家阅读!

英语看病情景实用对话阅读带翻译
  英语看病情景实用对话篇一

AYou must know you've been scheduled to have an operation the day after

您一定知道,您的手术安排在后天。

BYes. But I don't know the exact time.

是的,但是我不知道确切时间。

AThe operation starts at 10 0'clock. But you'll get an injection of anaesthesia about 30 to 45 minutes in advance. If your family comes to see you before the operation, they should come before 8:30.

手术10点开始。但是你得提前30至45分钟注射麻醉剂。如果您的家人手术前要来看您,就应该在8点半以前来。

BOh, I see. I will tell my wife. Thank you for telling me so much.

哦,我知道了,我会告诉我妻子的。谢谢你告诉我这么多。

AIt's nothing. Did your doctor explain to you about what operation you are going to have?

没什么,您的医生向您说了要动什么手术了吗?

BYes, of course. I am going to have my appendix removed.

当然了,我要做切除阑尾的手术。

AOK. Have you signed the consent?

好的,在手术同意书上签字了吗?

BYes. Here it is.

签了,给您。

  英语看病情景实用对话篇二

AWhat's the matter with you, Mary? You look a bit pale.

玛丽,你怎么了?你看起来脸色有点苍白。

BI'm afraid I've got a terrible cold. What should I do?

恐怕我得了重感冒,我该怎么办?

AHave you taken any medicine?

你吃药了吗?

BYes, but I'm not feeling very better now. Actually I'm feeling even worse.

吃了,但是我没感觉好,实际上反倒更重了。

AWell, if I were you, I'd go to see the doctor. That might help. And you'd better stay in bed today instead of going to work.

如果我是你的话,我会去看医生,那样才有用。而且你今天最好躺在床上,别去上班了。

  英语看病情景实用对话篇三

AGood afternoon. Can I help you?

下午好,有什么可以帮您的?

BI need some remedies for an upset stomach.

我需要一些治疗消化不良的药。

AAre you also suffering from pain and fever?

有疼痛和发烧的症状么?

BYes, and I also have the runs

是的,我现在还拉肚子。

AI'll give you some tablets that should make you feel better. One moment, please. Here you are. Take these tablets three times a day swallow them with water.

我给您开一些药,这些药可以让您感觉舒眼点。请稍等。给您药。一天吃三次,白水送服。

BWhen should I take them?

我什么时候吃?

ATake on after each meal.

饭后吃一片。

BHow long should I continue taking them?

我要吃多久?

ATake them for two your symptoms persist for more than two days, you should see a doctor Also,be sure to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.

吃两天。如果两天之后仍不见好转,您就应该去看医生。而且,一定要多喝水,以免脱水。

BThank you for your advice.

谢谢您的建议。

>>>下一页更多“英语看病对话阅读带翻译”
  英语看病对话阅读带翻译篇四

AOh!!! I have a horrible toothache.

哦,我的牙痛死了。

BI strongly urge you to change your shouldn't eat too many desserts.

我郑重地劝告您赶紧改变饮食习惯,你甜食吃得太多了。

ANothing works with my toothache now.

现在说这个对我的牙疼没用。

BYou should go to the dentist.

你该去看看牙医。

AI hate dentists.

我讨厌看牙医。

BWell, suffer then. If you have a toothache, you have to go to the dentist.

那么,你就忍着吧。如果你牙痛,你应该去看牙医的。

AIt always hurts. I hate going.

它老是痛个不停,我讨厌去(看牙医)。

BStop being such a baby. If it really hurts that much, just let them knock you out.

别像个小孩子似的,如果牙真的那么痛的话,就让医生治疗。

AOK, OK, I’ll go.

好了好了,我会去的。

BGood. You will feel better after you do.

那才好,去了之后你会觉得好受一些的。

  英语看病对话阅读带翻译篇五

AWell, Randy, I'd say you've got a bad case of the flu. The main thing to do is get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids. I'll prescribe something for that throat.

嗯,蓝蒂,你患了重感冒。你所要做的事便是多休息和多喝水。我会开些处方治你的喉咙。

BThanks, doctor. Is there anything I can take for this headache?

谢谢医师。我能吃什么药治疗头疼呢?

ASome aspirin or Panadol should help. You can pick some up at the pharmacy when you go to fill your prescription.

吃一些阿司匹灵或普拿疼应该会有帮助。你在去药局拿药时可以买一些。

BOkay.

好的。

AGoodbye, Randy. Take care.

再见,蓝蒂。保重。

  英语看病对话阅读带翻译篇六

AGood morning. What's the matter with you?

早上好。你哪里不舒服?

BGood morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

早上好,医生。我头疼得厉害。

AAll right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事?

BYesterday I had a runny nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

昨天我老流鼻,现在有点鼻塞。我喉咙很痛,恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

ADon't worry, young man. Lat me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say'ah' .

小伙子,别担心,让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙,张开嘴说“啊”。

BAh.

啊。

AYour throat is inflamed. And your tongue is heavily coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

你的喉咙发炎了,舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

BWhat am I supposed to do then?

那我该怎么做呢?

AA good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription.

你需要好好休息,多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

BThank you very much.

谢谢。


猜你喜欢:

1.医院探病常用英语对话

2.患流行性感冒看医生常用英语

3.每日英语对话:关于学习急救常识

4.咖啡厅里常用英语口语情景对话

5.商店常用购物英语对话及讲解

6.化妆品售货员实用英语情景对话