当前位置

首页 > 英语学习 > 英语翻译 > 英语翻译期缴:口译人员需要做好准备的10件事

英语翻译期缴:口译人员需要做好准备的10件事

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.74K 次

不少人对于英语翻译感兴趣,有很多同学在大学的时候都非常爱好翻译和口译,立志以后要从事相关职业。如果你也有这样的想法,那你需要好好阅读下面的文章,告诉你关于做翻译和口译需要做好准备的10件事。一起来看看吧。

英语翻译期缴:口译人员需要做好准备的10件事

1. Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).

广泛阅读,尤其是非母语类阅读。

Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year.

每天阅读优质报纸(例如:《纽约时报》、《华尔街日报》),并且至少坚持一年。

Read high quality news magazines, cover to cover.

一页一页地阅读优质新闻杂志。

Read your favorite topics in your non-native language(s).

阅读非母语类的你最感兴趣的话题。

Read other well-written material that will help broaden your general knowledge.

阅读其他能够拓展你知识面的优秀资料。

2. Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all working languages.

收看收听所有工作语言的最新时事电视新闻、广播新闻和播客。

Don’t just listen to news stories; analyze them.

别只听新闻内容,还要有所分析。

Keep abreast of current events and issues.

随时了解最新时事和问题。

Record news programs and interviews so you can listen to them later.

录下新闻节目和访谈,以便日后细听。

3. Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.

在非母语的国家生活。

A stay of at least six months to a year is recommended.

推荐至少呆上半年至一年时间。

Live with and/or frequently interact with native speakers of your non-native language.

与母语为你的非母语的人生活,或者经常跟他们进行交流。