当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文精选散文 > 关于容易背的英语短文

关于容易背的英语短文

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.74W 次

英语学习在我国已轰轰烈烈地开展了几十年。英语学习书籍各种各样。从小学,初中,高中到大学不断贯彻英语教学,可以说英语学习已成为一个热门话题。本站小编分享关于容易背的英语短文,希望可以帮助大家!

关于容易背的英语短文
  关于容易背的英语短文:抽出5分钟

享受美好生活

No matter how busy you are,

无论你有多忙

you could spend five minutes,

你都可以抽出五分钟来:

To answer the telephone

听一听电话

To read the morning paper

读一读早报

To talk with a neighbor

跟邻居谈一谈

To dispute with the laundryman about a mistake

跟洗衣工为一个错误争议一番

To watch new furniture being unloaded next door

看一看隔壁卸下来的新家具

To chat with a salesman

与推销员聊聊天

To read a trivial letter

阅读一封微不足道的信

Or to write one

或者写一封信

To say a prayer for the suffering friend

为受苦的朋友祈祷

To stop and think of Gods daily gift of mercy

停下来想想神的恩赐

To remember the cross

记住你彷徨的时候

To make an act of faith, hope and love

做一件充满信念、希望和爱的事情

To whisper an “Our Father” or “Hail Mary” for someone in need

对需要帮助的人默默祈祷

To say a decade of the Rosary for the pour souls

为那些失意的灵魂念无数遍《玫瑰经》

To visit the little statue or picture on the mantle place and tell the Savior how much you love Him

看看壁炉架上的小雕像或照片,告诉救世主你有多么爱他

To make a spiritual communion

进行一次思想交流

Which is the better way to spend five minutes?

哪种是更好的五分钟消遣方式呢?

  关于容易背的英语短文:一棵开花的树

May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,

如何让我遇见你,在我最美丽的时刻

I have prayed for it for five hundred years.

为这—— 我已在佛前求了五百年,求它让我们结一段尘缘

Buddha made me a tree by the path you may take,

佛于是把我化做一棵树,长在你必经的路旁

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun, every flower carrying my precious hope.

阳光下慎重地开满了花,朵朵都是我前世的盼望

As you are near, listen carefully the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

当你走近,请你细听,那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情

As you pass by the tree without noticing me,

而当你终于无视地走过

My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals but my withered heart

朋友啊,在你身后落了一地的,那不是花瓣,是我凋零的心

  关于容易背的英语短文:控制你的情绪

Control Your Emotion

You must control and direct your emotions not abolish them. Besides, abolition would be antimissile task. Emotions are like a river. Their power can be dammed up and released under control and direction, but is cannot be held forever in check. Sooner or later the dam will burst, unleashing catastrophic destruction.

你必须控制并导引你的情绪而非摧毁它,况且摧毁情绪是一件不可能的事情。情绪就像河流一样,你可以筑一道堤 防把它挡起来,并在控制和导引之下排放它,但却不能永远抑制它,否则那道堤防迟早会崩溃,并造成大灾难。

Your negative emotions can also be controlled and directed. PMA and self-discipline can remove their harmful effects and make them serve constructive purposes. Sometimes fear and anger will inspire intense action. But you must always submit your negative emotions--and you positive ones--to the examination of your reason before releasing them. Emotion without reason is a dreadful enemy.

你的消极心态同样也可被控制和导引,积极心态和自律 可去除其中有害的部分,而使这些消极心态能为目标贡献力 量。有的时候恐惧和生气会激发出更彻底的行动,但是在你释放消极情绪(以及积极情绪)之前务必要让你的理性为它们做一番检验,缺乏理性的情绪必然是一位可怕的敌人。

What faculty provides the crucial balance between emotions and reason? It is your willpower, or ego, a subject which will be explored in more detail below. Self-discipline will teach you to throw your willpower behind either reason or emotion and amplify the intensity of their expression.

是什么力量使得情绪和理性之间能够达到平衡呢?是意志力或自尊心(我将在以下做更详细的说明)。自律会教导你的意志力作为理性和情绪的后盾,并强化二者的表现强度。

Both your heart and your mind need a master, and they can find the master in your ego. However, your ego will fill their role only if you use self-discipline. In the absence of self-discipline, your mind and heart will fight their battles as they please. In this situation the person within whose mind the fight is carried out often gets badly hurt.

你的感情和理智都需要一位主宰,而在你的自尊心里就可发现这个主宰,然而只有你在发挥你的自律精神时,自尊心才会扮演好这个角色,如果没有了自律,你的理智和感情便会随心所欲地进行战争,战争结果当然是你会受到严重的伤害。


看了“关于容易背的英语短文”的人还看了:

1.适合每天背诵的英文文章

2.关于简单好背的英语短文

3.简短好背的英语美文品析

4.英语背诵美文

5.值得背诵的英语美文