当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文精选散文 > 英语2人对话短文带翻译

英语2人对话短文带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.56W 次

在初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。本站小编整理了英语2人对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

英语2人对话短文带翻译
  英语2人对话短文带翻译一

事故理赔 对话

Steven is driving a car in the street. His wife Julia is in the car too. Suddenly a car accident happens on him.

史蒂文正在开车,他的妻子茱莉娅也在车上。突然,一起交通事故发生了。

Julia: I told you not to drink so much. Your breath reeks of alcohol. We'll get into trouble if we run into a policeman... Slow down a bit.

茱莉娅:我告诉你不要喝那么多,你嘴里满是酒气。如果我们遇到警察就麻烦了……慢一点开!

Steven: I'm only going 60 mph. (They see a dog right in the middle of the road.)

史蒂文:我每小时只开60英里。(他们看到一条狗正好在路中央。)

Julia: Look out! Oh. no! (Steven swerves to avoid the dog and hits a car coming the opposite way. Luckily it is a slight hit. At this moment, a police car is coming.)

茱莉娅:小心……哦,不!(为了躲 开那条狗,史蒂文突然转弯,正好撞上对面的一辆车。幸亏只是轻微的碰撞。这时警车过来了。)

Steven: That damn stray dog!

史蒂文:该死的流浪狗!

Car owner : Oh, damn! Didn't you know how to drive?

车主:哦.该死的!你不知道怎么开车吗?

Policeman : Hey, buddy, your driving licence.

警察:喂,伙计,你的驾照!

Steven: Here! Listen to me, officer, it wasn't my fault. It was that dog.

史蒂文:给你!听我说,警官,这不是我的错,是那条狗的错。

Car owner: What dog? I didn't see any dog.

车主:什么狗?我没有看到什么狗。

Julia: It's true, sir. There was a dog in our lane. If not we wouldn't have hit you.

茱莉娅:是真的,先生,是有一条狗在路上。如果不是那条狗,我们不可能撞到你的。

Car owner: Even if there was a dog you wouldn't shirk your responsibility. I will claim for compensation.

车主:就算有条狗,你们也不能逃避责任,我会要求赔偿的。

  英语2人对话短文带翻译二

加油站 对话

Steven drove a car to the gas station to fill the tank with oil. Now Steven is talking with the fuelman.

史蒂文驾车开往加油站加油。现在正和加油员交谈。

Fuel man: Can I help you, sir?

加油员:先生,要帮忙加油吗?

Steven: Yes. Fill it up, please.

史蒂文:是的,消替我加满汽油。

Fuel man: OK. What kind of gas do you want?

加油员:好的,您要加哪一种汽油?

Steven: I don't really know. I have just bought this new car. And it's the first time I've gottengas for it.

史蒂文:我不太清楚。我刚刚买了 这辆新车,而且这是我第一次加油。

Fuel man: We have regular, super, and premium gasoline. This is a new car, so I'drecommend premium.

加油员:我们有普通汽油、特级汽油和高级汽油。这是新车,所以我建议您加高级汽油。

Steven: Premium, please. Thanks. Please fill it up.

史蒂文:那就高级汽油吧!谢谢你,请加满。

Fuel man: All right, sir. You will park at refueling 4.

加油员:好的,先生。你将停在4号加油口。

Steven: OK, thanks.

史蒂文:好的,谢谢。

Fuel man: Your car's ready.

加油员:您的车好了。

Steven: Good. How much does it come to?

史蒂文:好,一共多少钱?

Fuel man: Ten gallons of premium. That's $18.56, please.

加油员:10加仑高级汽油。共是18.56美元。

Steven: OK. Here you are.

史蒂文:好的。给你。

Fuel man: Thank you, sir. Have a nice drive!

加油员:谢谢您,先生! 一路顺风!

  英语2人对话短文带翻译三

秀新车 对话

Steven has just bought a new car. Now he is showing it to his friend Carl.

史蒂文刚买了辆新车。现在正向他的朋友卡尔秀他的新车。

Carl: How is your new car?

卡尔:你的新车怎么样?

Steven: Perfect. Couldn't be better.

史蒂文:太棒了!没有比这更好的了。

Carl: Why do you say so? Can I see your new car?

卡尔:为什么这么说呢?我可以看看吗?

Steven: Of course you can. ( Lead Carl to his garage.)

史蒂文:当然可以。(领卡尔去车库。)

Carl: Wow, this new car is dynamite! It is a shiny, beautiful car.

卡尔:哇,这辆新车真是太棒了。真是辆溧亮耀眼的车。

Steven: My car is simply a daisy. It drives smoothly.

史蒂文:我的新车是一流产品,开起来很平稳。

Carl: The car has very sleek lines. I love it.

卡尔:这种车线条很流畅,我非常喜欢。

Steven: I am glad to hear that. I'm really pleased with it.

史蒂文:你这么说让我髙兴。我真的对它很满意。

Carl: You made a good choice.

卡尔:你的选择不错。


看了“英语2人对话短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.大学2人英语对话短文带翻译

2.两人英语对话短文带翻译精选

3.关于2人英语对话带翻译

4.两人英语对话短文带翻译

5.2人英语对话带翻译精选