当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语金句赏析 > 经典英语句子翻译阅读

经典英语句子翻译阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.82W 次

写作是复杂的思维过程。语言掌握水平不同的学生的写作思维存在着个体差异。下面是本站小编带来的经典英语句子翻译阅读,欢迎阅读!

经典英语句子翻译阅读
  经典英语句子翻译阅读篇一

What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)

Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。)

How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)

Just because.(没有别的原因。)

It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。) You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)

No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。)

I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)

Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。) I am not available.(我正忙着)

Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)

Never say 's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。 Don't 'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。 I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。

You win lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。

Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。

I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。 You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。

She is well-build.她的身材真棒。

You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。

You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。

You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。

You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。

  经典英语句子翻译阅读篇二

a piece of one's mind .直言不讳

He gave me a piece of mind,"Don't shift responsibility onto others."他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”

a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活

The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog

I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅 It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。

It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。

I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。

You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?

How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?

It was love at frist sight.一见钟情

I'd bettle hit the books.我要复习功课啦。

Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that… 把所有这些因素加以考虑,我们自然会得出结论……

Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that … 考虑所有这些因素,我们可能会得出合理的结论……

Hence/Therefore, we’d better come to the conclusion that …

因此,我们最好得出这样的结论……

There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits. 毫无疑问,跳槽有优点也有缺点.

All in all, we cannot live without … But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.

总之,我们没有…是无法生活的.但同时,我们必须寻求新的解决办法来对付可能出现的新问题.

Recently, the problem of … has aroused people’s concern. 最近,……问题已引起人们的关注.

The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. 互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色。它给我们带来了许多好处,但也产生了一些严重的问题。

Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face. 如今,(人口过剩)已成为我们不得不面对的问题了。

It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为…… Many people insist that … 很多人坚持认为……

  经典英语句子翻译阅读篇三

1. Time flies.

时光易逝。

2. Time is money.

一寸光阴一寸金。

3. Time and tide wait for no man.

岁月无情;岁月易逝;岁月不待人。

4. Time tries all.

时间检验一切。

5. Time tries truth.

时间检验真理。

6. Time past cannot be called back again.

光阴一去不复返。

7. All time is no time when it is past.

光阴一去不复返。

8. No one can call back yesterday; Yesterday will not be called again. 昨日不复来。

9. Tomorrow comes never.

切莫依赖明天。

today is worth two tomorrows.

一个今天胜似两个明天。

morning sun never lasts a day.

好景不常;朝阳不能光照全日。

stmas comes but once a year.

圣诞一年只一度。

sant hours fly past.

快乐时光去如飞。

iness takes no account of time.

欢娱不惜时光逝。

tames the strongest grief.

时间能缓和极度的悲痛。

day is short but the work is much.

工作多,光阴迫。

r deter till tomorrow that which you can do today.

今日事须今日毕,切勿拖延到明天。

you somewhat to do tomorrow, do it today.

明天如有事,今天就去做。

him that does everything in its proper time, one day is worth three. 事事及时做,一日胜三日。

save time is to lengthen life.


看了“经典英语句子翻译阅读”的人还看了:

1.经典励志英语句子翻译

2.关于励志经典英文句子翻译

3.经典的英语句子阅读

4.10句经典语句翻译

5.经典唯美的英语句子翻译