当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵

中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.76W 次

诗是经过心灵纯化和韵律化的情感的语言表现,用最少的字句、最简练的结构表达诗人的思想感情,有无言之美,无尽之意,被看作是艺术中的艺术。下面是本站小编带来的中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵,欢迎阅读!

中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵
  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇一

The Chimney Sweeper

扫烟囱的小男孩

William Blake

威廉 布莱克

When my mother died I was very young,

我母亲死的时候,我还小,

And my father sold me while yet my tongue

我父亲把我卖给了别人,

Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!

我当时还不太喊得清”扫呀,扫呀”,

So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.

就这样白天扫你们的烟囱,晚上在烟灰里睡觉。

There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head

有个小汤姆,头发卷得像羊毛,

That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,

剃光的时候,哭得好伤心,好难受,

"Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,

我就说:“小汤姆,别哭,光了头,

You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

烟灰就不会糟蹋你的头发了。”

And so he was quiet, that very night,

他平静了下来,当天夜里,

As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!

汤姆睡着了,梦见了这样的景象,

That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,

迪克、乔、南德、杰克等千千万万个扫烟菌小孩

Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;

统统被锁进了黑棺材。

And by came an angel who had a bright key,

后来来了个天使,拿了把金钥匙,

And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;

他打开棺材放出了孩子们,

Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run

他们又跳又笑地来到了草地上,

And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;

洗浴于河水,晾晒于阳光。

Then naked white, all their bags left behind,

把工具袋丢下,赤条条的,白白的,

They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,

他们升到云端,在风中嬉戏;

And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

“只要你做个好孩子,”天使对汤姆说,

He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.

上帝会做你的父亲,永不缺少欢喜

And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,

汤姆于是梦醒,我们在黑暗中起床,

Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.

拿起工具袋和刷子去干活。

Tho‘ the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;

晨风虽冷,汤姆自感心欢温暖;

So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.

如果所有人都恪尽职守,就不怕灾难。

  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇二

0 Captain! My Captain

哦,船长,我的船长!

Walt Whitman

沃尔特 惠特曼

0 Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

哦,船长,我的船长!我们所畏惧的航程已经终结,

The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

我们的船渡过了各种险关,我们寻求的奖赏已经得到。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

前方就是港□,钟声我已听见,听到了人们的欢呼,

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

目迎着我们的船从容返航,威严而且勇敢;

But 0 heart! heart! heart!

可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

0 the bleeding drops of red,

哦,殷红的血滴流泻,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上,我的船长倒下了,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

哦,船长,我的船长!起来听听这钟声吧,

Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.

起来——旌旗为你招展——号角为你长鸣。

For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,

为你,岸上挤满了人群——为你,无数花束、彩带、花环。

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

为你,熙攘的群众在呼唤,转动着多少殷切的脸。

Here Captain! dear father!

这里,船长!亲爱的父亲!

This arm beneath your head;

你的头枕在我的手臂上吧!

It is some dream that on the deck,

这是甲板上的一场梦啊,

You`ve fallen cold and dead.

你已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

我们的船长不作回答,他的双唇惨白而僵硬,

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

我的父亲感觉不到我的手臂,他已没有脉搏、没有生命,

The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

我们的船已安全抛锚定泊,航行已完成,已告终,

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

胜利的船从险恶的旅途归来,目的已经达到;

Exult, 0 shores, and ring, 0 bells!

欢呼吧,哦,海岸!轰鸣,哦,钟声!

But I with mournful tread,

但是,我迈着悲恸的步伐,

Walk the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上,那里躺着我的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇三

I 'm Nobody

我是无名之辈!

Emily Dickinson

艾米莉 狄金森

I 'm nobody! Who are you?

我是无名之辈!你是谁?

Are you nobody, too?

你也是无名之辈?

Then there }s a pair of us ——don't tell!

那咱俩就成了一对——别出声!

They'd banish us, you know.

他们会排挤咱们——要小心!

How dreary to be somebody!

做个大人物多没劲!

How public, like a frog,

多招摇——像只青蛙

To tell your name the livelong day,

对着欣赏的小水洼

To an admiring bog!

整日里炫耀自己的名号


看了“中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵”的人还看了:

1.中学生英语诗歌朗诵精选

2.中学生英语诗歌朗诵大全

3.适合初中朗诵表演的经典英语诗歌

4.适合中学生朗诵的英语诗歌

5.经典优秀英语诗朗诵精选