当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 双语新闻 > 怎样优雅地让对方闭嘴

怎样优雅地让对方闭嘴

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.89K 次

So you're stuck with some despicable ones and you want to break out of the moment huh ? Let me give you a hand here and bring out my list to make things easy for you. Try at your own risk.

这么说你是被某个卑劣的家伙缠住了,而且你想从聊天中解脱出来?我来帮帮你吧,下面列举的方法能帮你轻松搞定。后果自负。

Boss - Non stop ranting for God knows why.

老板—没完没了地咆哮,老天知道为什么。

Me - Sir ! Do you hear that ?

我—老板,你听见了吗?

Boss - Hear what ?

老板—听见什么?

Me - The silence.

我—安静。

Girlfriend - How can you do this to me ! How can you forget that ? How can you not tell me ? Why, how, who, what, where ?!

女朋友—你怎么能这么对我?你怎么能忘了那件事?你怎么能不告诉我?为什么?怎么回事?是谁?什么?在哪儿?

Me - A good 30 seconds kiss.

我—吻30秒。

That should do.

这招应该管用。

Brother - Non stop crap about all his crushes in the universe.

哥哥—说起对宇宙的迷恋就废话连篇。

Me - Fake faint.

我—假装晕倒。

Best friend - Talks about some ancient archeological discovery about a broken pot for 40 minutes.

最好的朋友—关于一个坏了的古代罐子的考古发现说了40分钟。

Me - Dude, please. My ears are bleeding.

我--大哥,求你了,我耳朵要磨出茧子了。

That's respect for him.

这是对他的尊重。

Relative - When are you getting married ? Why did you quit that job ? What's your salary ? What will you do next ?

亲戚—你什么结婚?为什么辞掉那份工作?工资多少?接下来什么打算?

Me - Oh, Sorry. Were you talking to me ?

我—哦,对不起,你是在跟我说话吗?

Professor - Blah blah. Bleh. Bleeheeeeh. Blah. And that's why you failed. Bluh bluuuh. You see…

教授—这个那个什么什么的,这就是你失败的原因,等等等,等等等,你看……

Me - Joins both hands. Sir, can I take a loo break ? Can't hold back anymore.

我—握住对方的双手。老师,我能去趟洗手间吗?憋不住了。

Return after two decades.

过20年再回来。

Neighbor - Talks about politics and gossips on his/her neighbour.

邻居—跟你聊政治和他/她邻居的八卦。

Me - I can smell something burning. Is that your kitchen ?!

我—我闻到有东西糊了,是你家厨房吗?

Vanish before he/she returns.

他/她回来之前就消失。

怎样优雅地让对方闭嘴

Random stranger - Shouts at you for no apparent reason.

路人甲—莫名其妙朝你喊。

Me - Act deaf and dumb. Keeps staring at his/her mouth until he/she stops.

我—装聋作哑,盯着对方的嘴看直到他/她闭嘴。

Perfect.

完美。

Parents - Non stop complaining about Quora, mobile phone, laptop, late night rides, long calls and what not.

父母—没完没了地抱怨Quora,手机,笔记本,晚上出去,打电话时间长等等。

Me - Kiss. I'm sorry. I'll not do that again.

我—给他们一个吻。对不起,我再也不那样了。

Who said I wouldn't ? Until next session, bubye.

谁说我再不那样了?以后再说吧,拜。

This is what respect looks like when you're pissed off, but there's nothing you can do about it.

这就是你生气时还要表达尊重的样子,但你还是什么都不能做。