当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 双语新闻 > 职场Quora 哪些问题让你无语

职场Quora 哪些问题让你无语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.05W 次

What are some dumb questions you have been asked?

职场Quora 哪些问题让你无语

你都被问过哪些让人无语的问题?

I work for a semiconductor company which makes electronic chips. On being asked about what I do, I once told to one of my aunts that after completing my electronics engineering, I had started working in a chip designing company.

我为一家制造电脑晶片的半导体公司工作。有一次,我的一位阿姨问我是做什么的,我告诉她我在完成电子工程的学业后,开始在一家芯片设计公司工作。

After a pause for few seconds, she asked:

停顿了几秒后,她问道:

"What are your most popular flavors? Are the chips as good as Lays??"

“那你最喜欢什么口味呢?那些薯片和乐事一样好吃吗?”

I had no idea what to say.

我不知道该说什么好。

Conversation with a girl on the Subway in NYC :

和一个妹子在纽约市地铁上的对话:

Her:"Are you from India?"

她:“你来自印度吗?”

Me:"Yes"

我:“是的。”

Her:"Really unfair how we Americans just start talking about Slumdog millionaire everytime we talk to an Indian"

她:“我们美国人每次说到印度就只会开始谈论《贫民窟的百万富翁》,怎么能这样,这太不公平了。”

Me(Surprised because I'd never heard that before):"Ya, that's really annoying"

我(很惊讶,因为我之前从没听说过):“啊,那确实挺讨厌。”

Her:"I mean India isn't all slums, I was in Dubai last year, you guys lead a pretty luxurious lifestyle, dunno why only word about slums goes around"

她:“我是说印度不全是贫民窟,我去年在迪拜,你们过着非常奢侈的生活,我不知道为什么只有关于贫民窟的传言。”

Me - "huh??"

我——“哈?”

Her:"I guess its mainly because of states like Pakistan and Bangladesh!"

她:“我猜这主要是因为巴基斯坦和孟加拉那样的州!”

Me – speechless

我——无语了。

"Are you sleeping?"

“你睡了吗?”

The most illogical question that every student in India must have been asked by his/her teacher:

在印度,每个的学生都曾被他/她的老师问到的最没有意义的问题:

"Homework kaisa bhul gaye ? Kabhi khaana khana bhulte ho ?"

"Homework kaisa bhul gaye ? Kabhi khaana khana bhulte ho ?"

Translation:

翻译过来就是:

"How did you forget doing your Homework? Do you ever forget eating food ?"

“你怎么能忘记做作业?你有忘记过吃东西吗?”

Just doesn't make sense.

这根本就说不通啊。