当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文经典故事 > 有趣儿童英语小故事欣赏

有趣儿童英语小故事欣赏

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.01W 次

幼儿英语故事教学是一个以故事讲述和故事表演为主,融合游戏、儿歌等形式的综合过程。小编精心收集了有趣儿童英语小故事,供大家欣赏学习!

有趣儿童英语小故事欣赏
  有趣儿童英语小故事篇1

塔克修士

Robin Hood was told that Friar Tuck, who lived alone in a valley, was the best fighter in theworld, at least as good as Robin Hood himself. Hearing this, Robin Hood went to the valley,where he found the Friar by the river. Robin Hood came up to him and said, “Carry me over theriver, Friar, or else your life will be in danger.” The Friar said nothing but took up Robin Hoodand carried him on his back to the other side of the river. The Friar gently laid him down on thebank and said to Robin Hood, “It is now your turn. Carry me over the river, or else you willregret.” Robin Hood took the Friar on his back, without saying a word to him, carried him overthe water, and laid him gently down on the bank. Then he turned to the friar and ordered himcarry him over the river once more. The Friar smiled and took him up, but when he came in themidst of the stream, he shook him off his shoulders, and said to him, “Now choose, whetheryou will sink or swim.”

When Robin Hood and the Friar swam to the bank, they began to fight. Robin Hood first shootat the Friar. Though none of the arrows missed the mark, the Friar was not hurt because hisarmours protected him. Then they drew out their swords and continued their fight. They foughtfor hours but could not hurt each other. At last Robin Hood asked the Friar to stop for amoment and allow him to blow his horn.

Robin Hood took his horn and sounded it three times. Soon fifty men with their bows came tohis help. Seeing this, the Friar asked Robin Hood to let him whistle three times. He put his fistto his mouth, and whistled so loudly that the place echoed with the sound. At the sound fiftyfierce dogs appeared and came upon Robin Hood and his men, and tore their coats into men fought bravely and kept the dog back. The Friar admired Robin Hood and his men fortheir strength and courage. He especially marvelled at Little John’s skill in fighting, and askedhim who he was. Little John said, “I am Little John, and belong to Robin Hood, who has foughtwith you for hours; and if you will not surrender you will die.” The Friar, seeing that it wasimpossible for him to deal with so many at once, agreed to join Robin Hood’s band.

有人告诉罗宾汉说,有个叫做塔克的修士,住在一条山谷里,他武艺高强,罗宾汉本人都未必能敌得过。听了这话,罗宾汉就找到那条山谷,在河边见到了修士。罗宾汉走过去说:“修士,你若要保命,就背我过河。”修士二话没说,背起罗宾汉就到了河对岸。修士把罗宾汉轻轻放在岸边说:“这回轮到你了。把我背过河去,不然会后悔莫及的。”罗宾汉二话没说,背起修士就到了河对岸,也把他轻轻放在岸边。然后他转身命令修士再把他背过河去。修士微微一笑,又把罗宾汉背起来。但这次走到河中央时,修士把罗宾汉丢在水里,说:“是游到岸上,还是沉底喂鱼,自己看着办吧。”

两人游上岸,一场恶战开始了。罗宾汉先用弓箭,虽箭无虚发,但修士身披铠甲,罗宾汉奈何他不得。然后两人又拔剑相向。苦战了几个小时,不分胜负。这时罗宾汉叫了个暂停,说要吹一吹号角。

号角刚落,就有50条大汉赶来相助。见势不妙,修士也叫了个暂停,说要吹三声口哨。他把手放在嘴里一吹,尖厉的口哨声响彻山谷。随着哨声,50条恶犬蹿了出来,朝罗宾汉的人扑过去就咬,把他们的衣服都扯破了。罗宾汉的人奋力与恶犬搏斗,总算击退了它们。修士在一旁观战,不由得佩服这伙人的力量和勇气。他特别赞赏小约翰的武艺。他问小约翰来者何人。小约翰自报了姓名,说自己为罗宾汉效力,罗宾汉就是刚才与修士交手,几小时不分胜负的人。小约翰说塔克修士若不服输,就死到临头了。修士自知寡不敌众,就加入了罗宾汉一伙。

题外话:有几部电影以罗宾汉的故事为题。一部是道格拉斯•费尔邦克主演的默片《罗宾汉(Robin Hood)》(1922),一部是艾洛•费林主演的《侠盗罗宾汉(Adventures of Robin Hood)》(1938)。这部影片获多项奥斯卡金像奖,是罗宾汉题材影片的经典之作,艾洛•弗林已成为罗宾汉的代表形象。最近的一部是《侠盗之王罗宾汉(Robin Hood:Prince of Thieves)》(1991),由凯文•科斯纳主演。此片缺少罗宾汉故事轻松、幽默、快活的气氛,与民间传说不符。

  有趣儿童英语小故事篇2

"Are we poisonous?" the young snake asked his mother.

“我们有毒吗?”一个年幼的蛇问它的母亲。

"Yes, dear," she replied, "Why do you ask?"

“是的,亲爱的,”她回答说,“你问这个干什么?”

"Cause I've just bitten my tongue! "

“因为我刚刚咬破自己的舌头。”

  有趣儿童英语小故事篇3

A Henpecked Husband

怕老婆的老公

A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治疗师的建议要坚持自己的主见。

"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

他说:“你不必让你的老婆像恶霸一样欺侮你。回家去让她知道你才是老大。”

The husband decided to take the doctor's went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"

这位老公决定接受医生的劝告。他回到家,用力啪答一声关上门,在他老婆的面前:挥舞着拳头,并且大声咆哮说:

From now on you are talking orders from me.

“从现在起,你得乖乖听我的命令。

I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.

我现在就要吃晚餐,当你把它弄好放在餐桌上的时候,到楼上去把我的衣服摆放好。

Tonight I am going out with my friends.

今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

You are going to stay at home where you belong.

你给我乖乖待在家里不许乱跑。

Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

另外还有一件事情,你知道谁要替我打蝴蝶结领结吗?”

I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

老婆尖叫着说:“我当然知道。是收尸的人。”