当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文经典故事 > 简单小学英语教学故事

简单小学英语教学故事

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.44W 次

通过阅读英语故事来学习英语,能够大大地提高孩子学习英语的兴趣,是小学英语教学的一个很好方法。下面本站小编为大家带来简单小学英语教学故事,欢迎大家阅读!

简单小学英语教学故事
  简单小学英语教学故事:像爸爸一样

My dad is a big man!

我的爸爸是一个高大的人!

I am a little boy.

我是一个小男孩。

My dad helps me reach things.

我的爸爸帮助我拿东西。

I help him get things under the table.

我帮助他拿桌子下面的东西。

My dad drives a big car to work.

我的爸爸开一辆宽大的轿车去上班

I drive my small car in the driveway.

我在私人车道上开我的小车。

My dad works hard in his office.

我的爸爸在办公室努力工作。

I play with friends.

我和朋友们一起玩儿。

My dad gives me big hugs.

我的爸爸给我一个大大的拥抱。

I give him little kisses.

我给他短暂的亲吻。

My dad fixes broken toys.

我的爸爸修理坏了的玩具。

I hold his tools.

我拿着他的工具。

My dad likes spaghetti.

我的爸爸喜欢意大利细面条。

I really like spaghetti too.

我也真的喜欢意大利细面条。

My dad reads the newspapaer.

我的爸爸读报纸。

I draw pictures for him.

我为他画画。

My dad likes weekend,he will teach me how to play football.

我的爸爸喜欢体育。这个周末,

My dad loves my mom.

他将教我怎么踢足球

I love my mom too.

我的爸爸爱我的妈妈。

When I grow up,I want to be just like Dad.

我也爱我的妈妈。

当我长大的时候,我想要象我爸爸一样。

  简单小学英语教学故事:豌豆公主

Once upon a time there lived a handsome Prince liked playing and singingand liked eating cake.

从前有一个英俊的王子杰克。他喜欢玩耍、唱歌和吃蛋糕。

One day,his mum told him to sort out his life. "My son,"said Queen Bella,"we must find you a wife!"

一天,他的妈妈告诉他要挑选一下自己的生活。“我的儿子,”贝勒女王说,“我们必须给你找到一个妻子!”

So,day after day,the Queen asked to tea all the princesses for her son to see.

所以,一天又一天,女王将所有的公主够叫来喝茶来让他的儿子看看。

"I don"t want to marry any of them!"declared Prince Jake."I want to marry a real princess,and these are all fake!"

“我不想和他们中的任何人结婚!”杰克王子宣布,“我想和一个真正的公主结婚,这些都是假的!”

"Oh dear,"said Queen Bella,"What shall I do?I simply must find the right wife for you!"

“哦,亲爱的,”贝勒女王说,“我怎么做才好呢?我仅仅是必须给你找个合适的妻子!”

so,the Prince and the Queen thought of a made a bed on which the princess could rest.

所以,王子和女王想出了一个测试方法。他们做了一个可以供给公主休息的床。

Said the Prince,"if she can not feel this one little is no real princess and no pride to be!"

王子说,“如果她不能感觉到这个小豌豆。她就不是真正的公主,也就不能成为(我的)新娘!”

One stormy night,there was a knock at the door.A young lady stood there,wet,tired and footsore.

一个暴风雨晚上,有人敲门。一个年轻的女士站在那里,浑身淋透,疲惫不堪,脚也受伤了。

"You poor young thing!"Queen Bella said."Come in and rest your weary head!"

“可怜的孩子!”贝克女王说。“进来休息一下吧!”

"Did you sleep well?"asked the Prince Jake the next day."No!"she said,"and my name is Fizz by the way."

“你休息得好吗?”第二天王子问。“不好!”她说,“顺便说一下,我的名字是菲丝。”

"Oh was wrong?"asked the Prince in a tizz."There was a terrible bump in the bed,"replied Fizz.

“哦,亲爱的。有什么不对劲吗?”王子兴奋地问。“床上有个可怕的突起。”菲丝回答。

"I just couldn"t sleep a wink all night long.I tossed and I turned, but the bed felt all wrong."

“一整夜我都没有睡着。我翻来覆去。床一点都不对劲。”

"Oh this princess is no fake!"cried Prince Jake.

“哦,这个公主是真的!”贝克王子喊。

"Only a real princess could feel one little pea! oh please,Pincess Fizz,will you marry me?"

“只有真正的公主才能感觉到一个小豌豆!哦,菲丝公主,你可以嫁给我吗?”

So,after a feast of joy and great lived,we are told,happily ever after!

所以,一场充满愉快和欢笑的宴会过后。我们知道,他们生活得很快乐!

简单小学英语教学故事