当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文经典故事 > 《美食祈祷和恋爱》Chapter 72 (158):印度诗二首之二

《美食祈祷和恋爱》Chapter 72 (158):印度诗二首之二

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.75W 次

padding-bottom: 100%;">《美食祈祷和恋爱》Chapter 72 (158):印度诗二首之二

Second

第二首

However.

不过,

If they'd let me wear pants made out of the fresh-mown grass from this place,

倘若要我穿上此地新割之草编成的长裤,

I'd do it.

我会这么做。

If they'd let me make out

倘若要我

with every single Eucalyptus tree in Ganesh's Grove,

和象头神之林的每一株桉树热烈拥吻,

I've sweated out dew these days,

我发誓,我会做。

I swear, I'd do it.

近来我拭去汗珠,

worked out the dregs,

甩去渣滓,

rubbed my chin on tree bark,

下巴揉搓树皮,

mistaking it for my master's leg.

误以为是明师的腿。

I can't get far enough in.

我进入得不够深远。

If they'd let me eat the soil of this place

倘若要我吃下此地的泥土

served on a bed of birds'nests, I'd finish only half my plate,

放在鸟巢中端上来,我会只吃半盘,

Then sleep all night on the rest.

而后整晚睡在剩下的半盘上。Eat, Pray, Love