当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文笑话大全 > 比赛用的英语笑话带翻译

比赛用的英语笑话带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.34W 次

笑话是民族文化及社会生活中不可缺少的一环,从古至今都拥有广大的受众,深受人们喜爱。小编整理了比赛用的英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

比赛用的英语笑话带翻译
  比赛用的英语笑话带翻译:为什么不拿回来

One day, the father lets eight year-old son send a letter,

有一天,父亲让八岁的儿子去寄一封信,

the son took the letter ,

儿子已经拿着信跑了

the father then remembered didn't write the address and addressee's name on the envelope.

父亲才想起信封上没写地址和收信人的名字。

After the son comes back, the father asks him: "You have thrown the letter in the mail box?"

儿子回来后,父亲问他:“你把信丢进邮筒了吗?”

"Certainly"“当然”

"You have not seen on the envelope not to write the address and the addressee name?"

“你没看见信封上没有写地址和收信人名字吗?”

"I certainly saw nothing written on the envelope."

“我当然看见信封上什么也没写”

"Then why you didn't take it back?"

“那你为什么不拿回来呢?”

"I also thought that you do not write the address and the addressee,“

我还以为你不写地址和收信人,

is for does not want to let me know that you do send the letter to who!"

是为了不想让我知道你把信寄给谁呢!”

  比赛用的英语笑话带翻译:这钟准吗?

Dan was the doorman of a club in a big city.

丹在一个大城市的某个俱乐部当守门人。

Everyday, thousands of people passed his door,

每天都有数千人经过他的门口,

and a lot of them stopped and asked him, "What's the time, please?"

而且许多人都会停下来问他:“请问现在几点?”

After a few months, Dan said to himself, "I'm not going to answer all those stupid people any more.

几个月后,丹想:“我不想再回答这些蠢人提出的问题了,

I'm going to buy a big clock

我要去买一只大钟,

and put it upon the wall here."

把它挂在这儿的墙上。

Then he did so.

于是他买了一只钟,把它挂在了墙上。

“Now people aren't going to stop and ask me the time," he thought happily.“

现在人们总不会再停下来问我时间了。”他高兴地想。

But after that, a lot of people stopped,

可是打那以后,每天仍有许多人停下来,

looked at the clock and then asked Dan, "Is that clock right?”

看看钟,然后问丹:“这钟准吗?”

  比赛用的英语笑话带翻译:没把头发全剪掉啊

Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut.

麦尔斯有时在上班时间去理发馆理发,

But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time.

但这是违反办公室规定的:职员只能利用自己的时间理发。

While Miles was at the barber's one day,

一天,正当麦尔斯理发时,

the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.

经理碰巧也进来理发,而且就坐在他旁边。

"Hello, Miles," the manager said.

“你好,麦尔斯,”经理说。"

I see that you are having your hair cut in office time."

“我看到你在上班时间理发了。”

"Yes, sir, I am," admitted Miles calmly.

“是的,先生。正是这样。”麦尔斯平静地承认了。

"You see, sir, it grows in office time."

可先生,你看,头发是在上班时间长的。“

"Not all of it," said the manager at once.

“不全都是吧,”经理立刻说,"

Some of it grows in your own time."

“有一些是在你自己的时间里长的。”

"Yes, sir, that's quite true."

“对呀,先生,你说得很对。”

Answered Miles politely, "but I'm not having it all cut off."

麦尔斯礼貌地回答说,“但我并没有把头发全都剪掉啊。”


看了"比赛用的英语笑话带翻译"的人还看了:

1.关于简单英文笑话带翻译

2.关于爆笑英语笑话大全带翻译

3.经典英语笑话大全爆笑带翻译

4.有关于爆笑的英语笑话带翻译

5.幽默搞笑英语笑话带翻译