当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文笑话大全 > 关于少儿英文小笑话带翻译

关于少儿英文小笑话带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.36W 次

冷笑话是近几年出现的一个新词,也是一种出现在我们身边的不可忽视的新的语言现象。下面是本站小编精心收集的关于少儿英文小笑话带翻译,希望大家喜欢!

关于少儿英文小笑话带翻译
  关于少儿英文小笑话带翻译篇一

There was a guy in a bar, just looking at his drink.

一个男人坐在酒吧里,看着自己的酒发呆。

He stayed like that for half an hour.

他这个样子已经有半个小时了。

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steppedup next to him,took the drink from the guy, and drank it all down.

这时,一个好惹事的卡车司机走到他旁边,从他手里一把抢过酒杯,把酒喝了个精光。

The poor man started crying.

可怜的男人大哭起来。

The truck driver said, "Come on man, I was just joking.

卡车司机说,“拜托,哥们,我只是在和你开个玩笑。

Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't see a man crying"

这样吧,我再给你买一杯,我实在受不了看着一个大男人哭。”

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life.

“不,不是那样的。今天是我这辈子最倒霉的日子。

First, I was late getting to my office.

首先,我上班迟到了,

My boss was outrageous, and fired me.

我的老板是个蛮横的家伙,他把我炒了。

When I left the building to go to my car, I found out it was stolen.

当我离开办公楼去取车时,发现我的车被偷了,

The police say they can do nothing.

警察却说他们对此无能为力。

I got a cab to return home,and when I left it,

于是我只好打车回家,下了车,

I remembered I left my wallet and credit cards there.

我发现钱包和信用卡都落在了车上,

The cab driver just drove away.

但那个出租车司机已经把车开走了。

When I got home, I found my wife in bed with the gardener.

我回到家,发现我老婆和园丁正在床上鬼混。

I left home and came to this bar.

我离开家,来到这个酒吧。

And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life,you show up and drink mypoison"

而现在,正当我考虑要结束我的生命,你出现了,还喝了我的毒酒。”

  关于少儿英文小笑话带翻译篇二

A New Mum took her baby daughter to thesupermarket for the first time.

一个年轻的妈妈头一回带着她的宝贝女儿到超市买东西,

She dressed her in pink from head to toe.

她把小宝贝从头到脚穿上粉红色的衣服。

At the store, she placed her in the shopping cart and put her purchases around her.

在商场,她把小女孩放在购物车里,把买来的东西都推在孩子周围。

At the checkout line a small boy and his mother were ahead of them.

在付款台前排队时,一个小男孩和他妈妈正好排在她们前面。

The child was crying and begging for some special treat.

那个小男孩在哭,看上去在向他妈要着什么东西,年轻的妈妈想,

He wants some candy or gumand his mother won't let him have any, she thought.

这个小孩一定是要糖果或是口香糖之类的玩意儿,而他妈妈又不给,所以才闹得这么厉害。

Then she heard his mother's reply.

然而就在这个时候,她听到男孩的妈妈一边回答说,

"No!"she said, looking in her direction.

“不行,”一边往她的方向看过来,

"You may not have a baby sister today. That lady got the last one"

“你今天不能买一个小妹妹了,那位女士把最后一个买走了!”

  关于少儿英文小笑话带翻译篇三

Somewhat sceptical of his son's newfound determination to become Charles Atlas, the father nevertheless followed the teenager over to the weight-lifting department, admiring a set of weights.

儿子最近决心要成为Charles Atlas,对于这个决定,父亲多少有点怀疑,不过他还是陪着儿子去了举重器材商店,在那里他们看上了一套举重器材。

"Please, Dad," pleaded the boy, "I promise I'll use 'em every day.""I don't know, Michael.

“哦,爸爸,给我买一套吧,”儿子企求道,“我答应我一定每天都会用它们来练习的。”

It's really a commitment on your part," the father pointed out."Please, Dad?" the boy continued.

“我也不知道,Michael。这对你来说的确是一项承诺,”父亲对儿子指出这一点。

"They're not cheap either," the father came back.

“好不好嘛,爸爸?”男孩继续央告。“而且这套器材可不便宜。”父亲又说。

"I'll use 'em Dad, I promise. You'll see.

“我真的会天天练的,爸爸,我答应你。你会看到的。”

"Finally won over, the father paid for the equipment and headed for the the corner of the store he heard his son yelp, "What! You mean I have to carry them to the car?"

最后,父亲被说服了,他买了这套设备,然后向门外走去。就在这个时候,他听到儿子在商店角落里尖叫着嚷道,“什么!你的意思是我得一个人把这些东西扛到车上去?”


看了"关于少儿英文小笑话带翻译"的人还看了:

1.儿童英语笑话大全带翻译

2.关于儿童英文小笑话精选

3.有关爆笑儿童英文小笑话大全

4.爆笑儿童英文小笑话大全

5.儿童幽默英文笑话带翻译