当前位置

首页 > 英语作文 > 英语写作经验 > 有关酒吧艺术的情景英语对话

有关酒吧艺术的情景英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.54W 次

英语是很重要的哦,所以大家要好好学习哦,小编给大家分享有关英语的情景口语对话,大家赶紧行动起来吧,多读多背背,这样才可以更快的提升成绩哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦。

有关酒吧艺术的情景英语对话

  一 一起去酒吧

AWe have to pick up Conrad before the party.

我们在派对开始前要去接康瑞德。

BAlright, no problem.

好的,没问题。

AWe're supposed to meet him at Cal's Bar at 10

00,but he said he might be a little late. So maybe we'll have a drink there.

BWait a minute. Cal's bar?

等等,凯尔酒吧?

AYes.

是的。

BThat's a gay bar.

那是同性恋酒吧。

AYes, it is. Conrad is gay. Didn't you know?

是的。康瑞德是同性恋,你不知道吗?

BI thought he was maybe gay, but I wasn't ow, you don't expect me to go into a gay bar, do you?

我想他可能是同性恋,但是不确定。不管怎么说,你要我去同性恋酒吧吗?

AWhy not? We're supposed to meet him there.

为何不?我们约在那儿碰面的。

BWhy doesn't he meet us outside?

为什么不在外头碰面?

AWhy should he do that? It isn't illegal for us to go in.

为何他要那么做?我们进去又不违法。

BYeah, but who wants to go in?I'm not gay, you know. Why should I go in a gay bar?

没错。但是谁要进去?我不是同性恋,为何要去同性恋酒吧?

AYou sound like you're afraid.

听起来你好像很害怕。

BI just wouldn't be comfortable.

我只是会很不自在。

AYou've never been in a gay bar before?

你以前没去过同性恋酒吧吗?

BNo, never.

从来没有。

ABut it's just a bar. There's no shouldn't be so homophobic.

只是酒吧,不会危险的。你不要对同性恋这么恐惧。

BWell...

嗯……

AListen. If you refuse to go in, Conrad will be don't hate gay people, do you?

听好,如果你拒绝进去,你将会冒犯到康瑞德。你又不讨厌同性恋,不是吗?

BNo, I don't. But I never went into a gay bar before.

是的,我不讨厌。但是我从来没去过同性恋酒吧。

ADon't worry about it. There is nothing strange about Conrad's there, we'll leave for the he's not, we'll sit down and have a drink.

别担心,没什么好奇怪的。如果康瑞德到了,我们就去派对。如果还没,我们就坐下来喝杯酒。

BOkay. I will try it.I suppose it isn't reasonable for me to refuse to go r all, gay people aren't afraid to go into normal bars.

好,我试试看。我想我没理由拒绝进去。毕竟同性恋者不会害怕去一般的酒吧。

AI'm glad you feel that 'll leave in about ten minutes, alright?

我很高兴你那么想。我们十分钟后离开好吗?

BFine.

好的。

  二在艺术展览馆欣赏作品

AWow! I can’t believe I’m standing here!

哇,我简直不能相信我站着这儿。

BWhat are you so excited about?

你怎么如此兴奋。

AI’m standing in front of an exquisite work of art!

我可是站在一副精美的艺术作品前面。

BWhat’s the big deal? It’s just a picture of some woman.

这又有什么了不起。只是某位女士的肖像画而已。

AI’ve seen it so many times in books, but I never imagined I’d get to see it in person.

我在书本上看到很多次。但没想到可以亲眼见到。

BThere are tons of other paintings that I think are better.

我想比这好的不计其数。

AMaybe so, but do you have any idea how much this one is worth?

可能是的。但是你知道这幅画值多少钱吗?

BNo, how much is it worth?

不知道,值多少钱?

AAbout 80 million dollars.

大概8千万元。

BWhoah.

哇。