当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语文化 > 有关谈论事情的英语情景对话

有关谈论事情的英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2W 次

我们都知道,英语口语在英语里是很重要的,小编今天带来的是英语的口语,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家快点行动起来吧,有需要的可以学习起来,也可以收藏起来哦

有关谈论事情的英语情景对话

  一谈论中国的房价

ADid you read the news that 'China's property prices rose at the fastest pace in 18 months in December, ending the year with rising fears of bubbles in the property market'?

你读那条新闻了吗,新闻说中国12月份房价的增长率是过去的18个月最高的,引起了对房地产泡沫市场的恐慌。

BNo. Does the newspaper say what has caused that?

没看。报纸说什么导致房价这么快上涨了吗?

AYes. It says the hike was a result of purchase rush in the fourth quarter on expectations of tightening politics.

说了。是第四季度买房热引起的人们认为政策会收紧。

BI think the government should make a serves of moves to cool the market.

我认为政府要采取手段控制一下市场了。

ARight. The climbing property prices has become a headache for Chinese residents.

是啊,迅速上升的房价是中国老百姓头痛的事。

  二我迷上了恐怖片

AHello, Daisy, how are you doing?

黛西,你好,最近还好吧?

BFine, thank you. I haven’ t seen you for quite some time. What have you been up to recently?

挺好的,谢谢.我好长时间都没见你了’在忙什么呢?

AI have been spending a lot of time watching movies at home, so you wouldn't have seen me. Recently, I've been obsessed with horror films.

最近我迷恋上了恐怖片,几乎天天待在家里看电影,所以你是不会看见我的。

BOh, how can you be infatuated with horror films? They're so scary.

这样啊,可是你怎么会迷恋上恐怖片呢?太吓人了.

AYeah, you are righL I used to not watch horror films, but after seeing Silence of the Lamb with Mike last month, I fell in love with them.

是啊,以前我也不看恐怖片的,但上个月和迈克一起去看了《沉默的羔羊》后,我就喜欢上看恐怖片了。

BIt's amazing. But if I were you, I wouldn't have the courage to watch the first one.

好神奇啊,不过如果我是你的话,我肯定没勇气迈出第一步去看恐怖片。

ABut it's really exciting.

可是看恐怖片很刺激.

BMaybe, but I would rather watch romance, science fiction, crime or even disaster movie instcad of a horror picture. I wouldn't dare sleep at night after watching one.

可能吧,不过我还是喜欢看爱情片.科幻片,警匪片甚至灾难片,也不愿意看恐怖片。看完之后我都不敢睡觉了.

ABasically. you'll watch any type of movie except horror.

总之,只要不是恐怖片,你什么电影都看。

BYep.

没错.

AI think you should have a try someday. Maybe you'll change your mind.

不过我觉得你什么时候可以尝试下,或许你能有些新发现呢.

BMaybe. After all, I am grown up now.

可能吧,毕竟我已经长大了.