当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 谈论足球的英语情景对话口语

谈论足球的英语情景对话口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.38K 次

足球是很人都喜欢的一项体育运动,那么和外国朋友谈论足球比赛时怎么用英语和他们交流呢?下面本站小编为大家带来谈论足球的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

谈论足球的英语情景对话口语
  谈论足球英语情景对话(一)

Daniel: Hey, Vale, how are you?

丹尼尔:嗨,瓦尔,你好吗?

Valeria: Fine, and you, Daniel, how are you?

瓦莱里娅:我很好,你呢,丹尼尔,你好吗?

Daniel: Very well thanks. I have a question for you.

丹尼尔:非常好,谢谢你。我有个问题要问你。

Valeria: OK, tell me.

瓦莱里娅:好,问吧。

Daniel: Since you're from Argentina, I'd have to ask you about soccer.

丹尼尔:你来自阿根廷,所以我想问和足球有关的问题。

Valeria: Yes, sure. What do you want to know about soccer?

瓦莱里娅:好啊。有关足球你想知道什么?

Daniel: Argentina is really famous for soccer.

丹尼尔:阿根廷的足球运动非常出名。

Valeria: Right.

瓦莱里娅:对。

Daniel: Because I've seen it from the news but I don't have the feeling or I don't really knowhow Argentinian people live football.

丹尼尔:这是我在新闻里看到的,可是我没有这种感觉,我真的不知道阿根廷人这么热爱足球。

Valeria: OK, let me tell you that for us, football is something like natural.

瓦莱里娅:好,我来跟你说一下,对我们来说,足球就像自然一样。

Daniel: What do you mean by that?

丹尼尔:这是什么意思?

Valeria: It's like when especially if you are a boy, when you come back from school after havinglunch what we do is like going with your friends to play soccer on the street.

瓦莱里娅:尤其是孩提时代,吃完午饭从学校回来以后,我们喜欢和朋友在街上踢足球。

Daniel: On the street?

丹尼尔:在街上?

Valeria: Yes. Like this, meaning that everybody has the experience of playing soccer.

瓦莱里娅:对。就是说所有人都有踢球的经历。

Daniel: Yeah, I have it myself too. I used to do that when I was a kid.

丹尼尔:好。我也踢过球。我小时候也踢过。

Valeria: So meaning that in Chile it's kind of the same?

瓦莱里娅:你是说智利也是这样的吗?

Daniel: Yeah, I think you, since you can run and kick the ball, I mean everyone practice footballor soccer.

丹尼尔:对,奔跑、踢球,所有人都在练习踢球。

Valeria: How about the teams?

瓦莱里娅:那球队呢?

Daniel: What about them?

丹尼尔:球队怎么了?

Valeria: How you choose a team in your country?

瓦莱里娅:你怎么在你们国家选择一个支持的球队?

Daniel: That's, I think that's an issue. You have to choose just one team basically.

丹尼尔:这是个问题。你只能选择一个球队。

Valeria: What do you mean just one team?

瓦莱里娅:只能选一个是什么意思?

Daniel: You can't support several teams, it's just one.

丹尼尔:你不能支持很多球队,只能支持一个球队。

Valeria: I see and it should be the same through all your life or can we, or you can change?

瓦莱里娅:我明白了,就是一生中只能支持一个球队,可以改变支持的球队吗?

Daniel: OK, you can change but it's not really, it's not allowed actually by your friends or yourfamily.

丹尼尔:可以,不过你的朋友和家人不会允许你这么做。

Valeria: Sorry, does anybody change team?

瓦莱里娅:抱歉,那有人改为支持别的队吗?

Daniel: I've seen some people who have changed but they're not really like into soccer. Ifyou're really into soccer you would never change it and not because of your group or notbecause of society, because if you're really into football that's if you choose a team, that's theteam you support forever.

丹尼尔:我知道有些人改变了支持的球队,不过他们不太喜欢足球。如果你真的很喜欢足球,你不会更改你支持的球队,这并不是因为你所在的社交圈子,而是因为你真的很喜欢足球,如果你选择支持一个球队,那那支球队就是你会永远支持的球队。

Valeria: Because in Argentina it is said there are two things that you cannot change, your mumand your team.

瓦莱里娅:在阿根廷,人们说有两件事不会改变,你的母亲和你支持的球队。

Daniel: OK, that's good.

丹尼尔:好,这很好。

Valeria: No matter how bad things are for your team, you have to support, you will supportthe same team all your life.

瓦莱里娅:无论你支持的球队情况有多糟糕,你也必须要继续支持他们,你一生都只能支持这支球队。

Daniel: Yeah, we don't have that saying in Chile but I think it's pretty much the same. Youshouldn't change your team.

丹尼尔:好,我们智利并没有这种说法,不过我想智利的情况也是一样的。你不应该更改你支持的球队。

  谈论足球英语情景对话(二)

Valeria: So how about in tournament time?

瓦莱里娅:比赛时间呢?

Daniel: How?

丹尼尔:怎么了?

Valeria: How do you live that?

瓦莱里娅:一般有比赛时你们是怎么过的?

Daniel: Well if it's an important tournament, like World Cup or Copa America, we would watchthe matches like normally watch and...

丹尼尔:如果是世界杯或美洲杯这样的重要比赛,我们会正常观看比赛……

Valeria: What do you mean normally watch?

瓦莱里娅:正常观看是什么意思?

Daniel: Normally watch means even if you have classes, even if you are working, if there's amatch in between you're going to watch it.

丹尼尔:就是说即使要上课或是要上班,如果有重要比赛,我们还是会观看。

Valeria: So wait a second. If you are working, suppose you are working in your office and thematches are three pm meaning like working hours or the match is at ten am like it's schoolhours you still watch the match?

瓦莱里娅:等一下。如果你在上班,比如你在办公室工作,比赛在下午3点开始,这时还是工作时间,或是在上午10点开始,这时学生还要上课,那你们也会看比赛吗?

Daniel: Yeah, yeah. You get a TV at the office or your classroom and you watch the game.

丹尼尔:对,没错。办公室和教室里有电视,可以看比赛。

Valeria: Really?

瓦莱里娅:真的吗?

Daniel: Yeah, we stop working because otherwise you wouldn't do anything anyway.

丹尼尔:对,我们会停下手里的工作,因为不然你也做不了什么。

Valeria: So you stop working, you stop studying?

瓦莱里娅:你们会停止工作,停止学习?

Daniel: Yes.

丹尼尔:对。

Valeria: You stop everything that you are doing for watching the match?

瓦莱里娅:你们停下手头上的一切事情,去看比赛?

Daniel: Yeah.

丹尼尔:对。

Valeria: It's kind of the same in Argentina.

瓦莱里娅:这和阿根廷一样。

Daniel: You see because it's really important, like football is really important for us so if you'resupporting your team, if it's your national team everyone gets involved.

丹尼尔:因为这真的很重要,足球对我们来说非常重要,如果有你支持的球队,如果有国家队的比赛,那所有人都会关注比赛。

Valeria: In my country the rating of the matches is like more than thirty each time.

瓦莱里娅:在我们国家,每次足球比赛的收视率都超过30%。

Daniel: Yeah, yeah, it's the same in Chile. It's really successful when you broadcast the match.

丹尼尔:对,智利也是这样。传播比赛会取得非常大的成功。

  谈论足球英语情景对话(三)

Valeria: How are the emotions? How do you live soccer from an emotional point of view?

瓦莱里娅:那情绪呢?你在看足球直播时情绪是怎样的?

Daniel: Wow, that's, if it's an important match you will really get into it even if you're not inthe stadium you're watching it like on tele you will shout at the screen and you will shout...

丹尼尔:哇,如果是重要的比赛,你就会陷入其中,即使你不在现场看球,你是通过电视看转播,那你也会隔着屏幕呐喊……

Valeria: Really?

瓦莱里娅:真的吗?

Daniel: Yeah.

丹尼尔:对。

Valeria: Which kind of things will you shout?

瓦莱里娅:你会因为什么情况而大喊?

Daniel: Pretty much insults to all the players and the referee.

丹尼尔:通常是骂球员和裁判。

Valeria: Insults?

瓦莱里娅:骂他们?

Daniel: Yeah.

丹尼尔:对。

Valeria: Like if they are not doing well you insult them?

瓦莱里娅:如果他们踢得不好,你会骂他们?

Daniel: Yeah, obviously.

丹尼尔:当然会。

Valeria: On the television?

瓦莱里娅:隔着电视屏幕?

Daniel: Even in front of the television, yeah. It might sound, it might sound a bit weird but atthe same time we see football and we live football as a kind of stress relief therapy.

丹尼尔:对,就在电视屏幕前。听起来可能有点儿奇怪,不过看足球直播对我们来说是一种缓解压力的疗法。

Valeria: I see. So if they are doing well, OK, you say like come on let's go and everything isfine?

瓦莱里娅:我明白了。如果他们踢得很好,那你会喊“加油,冲啊,很好”吗?

Daniel: Yeah.

丹尼尔:对。

Valeria: If they are not doing as well as you would like to, you will insult them in front of thetelevision?

瓦莱里娅:如果他们的表现没有你想的那么好,那你就会在电视机前骂他们?

Daniel: Yeah, and sometimes with people we get to the point that when they cry if their teamloses and I've seen that many times.

丹尼尔:对,有时人们会因为他们支持的球队输球而哭泣,我看到过很多次。

Valeria: Wait, are you talking about men, Latin American men, crying?

瓦莱里娅:等等,你是说拉美男人会哭吗?

Daniel: Yeah, macho Latino men crying because of football, yeah.

丹尼尔:对,充满男子气概的拉美男人会因为球队输球而哭泣。

Valeria: I see.

瓦莱里娅:我了解了。

  谈论足球英语情景对话(四)

Valeria: How about women? How do they live football, soccer?

瓦莱里娅:女性呢?她们在看足球比赛直播时是怎样的?

Daniel: Well recently they are getting more and more into football and if you go to the stadiumyou can see more and more women come in and once they get into football it's really commonto see them at the stadium for example. So and it's really nice because it used to be a kind ofactivity just for men, like supporting teams, knowing about football, going to the stadium butnow it's more like you get a lot of couples there and you get a lot of families so I think it's agood point that women are getting more and more involved. So are you involved in football,are you into football?

丹尼尔:最近喜欢足球的女性越来越多,如果你去体育场看比赛你会发现,现场有很多女性球迷,如果她们喜欢上足球,那她们就会去现场看球。这非常好,因为足球以前是男性的运动,一般都是男性有支持的球队、了解足球、去现场看球,不过现在一般都是情侣、一家人一起去看球,所以我认为有越来越多的女性喜欢足球非常好。你喜欢足球吗?

Valeria: Actually, I'm kind of a weird case for my country because I'm not very interested insoccer but still I know when there is a match, about the result and I have my favorite team aswell but I don't watch the match but I'm very, very weird. I'm not the rule at all. I'm kind ofthe exception.

瓦莱里娅:实际上,在我们国家,我算是奇怪的人,因为我对足球不太感兴趣,不过我知道什么时候有比赛,也知道比赛结果,我有喜欢的球队,不过我不看足球比赛,我真的是很奇怪的人。我和大家不一样,我是个特例。

Daniel: So basically in Argentina women would be interested in football?

丹尼尔:阿根廷女性也对足球感兴趣吗?

Valeria: Women are like this, the same as in Chile, they are getting more and more involvedwith soccer. In the past it was like a social activity that you are a woman and you are with yourfamily, your father, your brother, your boyfriend, your husband and you shared the momentand now more and more they are, I mean women are playing soccer, going to the stadium orwe can see like girls meeting for watching the match.

瓦莱里娅:和智利一样,她们越来越喜欢足球。以前看足球比赛是一种社交活动,女性通常是陪爸爸、兄弟、男友、丈夫等家人去看比赛,和他们共度时光,但是现在有很多女性踢足球,去现场看足球比赛的女性也越来越多,还有女生会相约一起看比赛。

Daniel: Wow, that's good.

丹尼尔:哇,这很好。

谈论足球的英语情景对话