当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第366期:Futsal and Soccer 五人制足球和足球

美语情景对话 第366期:Futsal and Soccer 五人制足球和足球

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.94W 次

Simon: Hi! What's your name?

西蒙:你好,你叫什么名字?

Nathan: My name is Nathan Curtis Gildard. Well, my name is Nathan but people call me Nate, so.

内森:我叫内森·柯蒂斯·吉尔达德。我的名字是内森,不过大家都叫我内特。

Simon: OK. What do you do in your free time?

西蒙:好。你空闲时间都做什么?

Nathan: I do a lot of different things. I like to travel around, I like to go to places I've never been. I like to play guitar in a band, which I'm not in right now. I like to play soccer. I play soccer a lot, and I play futsal too.

内森:我会做很多不同的事情。我喜欢四处旅游,我喜欢去以前从未去过的地方。我喜欢在乐队里演奏吉他,目前我并没有乐队。我也喜欢踢足球。我非常喜欢踢足球,我也喜欢玩五人制足球。

Simon: Futsal, what's that?

西蒙:五人制足球,那是什么?

Nathan: Futsal is a 5 a side soccer game, so it's played on a small court about the size of a basketball court, and the ball is smaller than a soccer ball, it's kind of heavy, and you have five people so there are 4 players and one keeper, goalie.

内森:在五人制足球中,每支球队有5名队员上场比赛,所以要在一个小型的场地进行,大小和篮球场一样,五人制足球的用球要比足球小。不过比赛很激烈,因为是5个人参加比赛,所以有4名球员和1名守门员。

Simon: Oh, interesting. Is it similar to soccer in other ways?

西蒙:哦,真有意思。那其他方面都和足球类似吗?

Nathan: Well, it's similar in ways that you pass the ball but it's different in ways that for example you have a stop clock in the international futsal games, and professional games, so there's a stop clock. The way you move around is very different, you know, you have positions like midfield, forward, defense, but often a defender can find themselves playing forward which is kind of fun because defenders get a chance to score too.

内森:嗯,传球之类的是一样的,但是也有不一样的地方,比如,在国际比赛和正式比赛中会配备秒表,会使用到秒表。而且五人制足球的移动方式非常不同,你知道,五人制足球也有中场、前锋、防守等位置,不过通常防守球员会发现他们其实在踢前锋,这也是一种乐趣,因为防守球员也有进球的机会。

Simon: OK, here is the last question, which do you prefer, soccer or the big football or futsal?

西蒙:好的,我还有最后一个问题,足球和五人制足球你更喜欢哪个?

Nathan: Ah, that's a difficult question. I think at the moment I enjoy futsal a little bit more because it is a harder pace. You're running a lot faster. There's more chances to score. It's a really challenging game. It takes a lot of energy, and the five guys that you play with, there's only five people so you really depend on each other to do well so it's a real team sport. You really need each other.

内森:啊,这是一个很难回答的问题。我现在更喜欢五人制足球,因为五人制足球的速度更快。你跑得速度更快。有更多的进球机会。这是一项非常有挑战性的比赛,需要大量能量,而且只有五个人一起比赛,所以你们必须互相依靠,这是一个真正的团队运动。你们真的互相需要。

Simon: Thank you.

西蒙:谢谢你。

美语情景对话 第366期:Futsal and Soccer 五人制足球和足球

重点讲解:
1. the size of
大小;规模;
eg. They disagreed with him on the size of the tax reduction.
他们不同意他的减税幅度。
eg. Tabletop displays commercially available are the size of a coffee table.
商用版的桌面显示器有一张咖啡桌那么大。
2. be similar to
相像的;相仿的;类似的;
eg. The effect was similar to that of a mother singing to a baby.
这种效果跟母亲给婴儿唱歌类似。
eg. In many respects, today's macro climate is strikingly similar to that period.
今天的宏观经济状况在很多方面都与那时惊人的相似。
3. each other
彼此;互相;
eg. They genuinely respect each other.
他们由衷的敬佩彼此。
eg. We shall always be ready to help each other. If anyone is in difficulty, we shall all help him or her.
我们随时预备互相帮助。假如任何人有困难,我们大家都会帮助他或她。