当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第76期:打冰球 Hockey

美语情景对话 第76期:打冰球 Hockey

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.74W 次

美语情景对话 第76期:打冰球 Hockey

Todd: OK, Chris, Friday the 13th is coming up. So, first of all, are you superstitious?

克里斯,这周五正好是13日。我想先问你个问题,你迷信吗?

Chris: Yes. When I play sports I'm superstitious. I have a lucky shirt and stuff like that.

是的,我打球的时候很迷信。我有一件幸运衫和一些幸运物件。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的!

Chris: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: So what's your lucky shirt?

那么,你的幸运衬衫是什么样的?

Chris: It's a bungy jumping shirt that I got about 10 years ago. It's all falling apart but it's still my lucky shirt.

那是我10年前得到的一件蹦极跳衫。它几乎已经要散架了,但它仍旧是我的幸运衫。

Todd: OK, So you don't wash it or anything?

那么你不洗这件衬衫或者其他幸运物件吗?

Chris: If I have a good game I don't wash it until I have a bad game and then I wash the badness out.

如果我打球打得好我就不洗它,直到打了一场差球,我再把坏运气都洗走。

Todd: OK. What sport are we talking about?

好的。你在说的是什么运动。

Chris: I play ice hockey.

我说的是冰球。

Todd: Oh, really.

真的。

Chris: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Oh, so your a hockey player! Your a pretty solid guy.

那么,你是一位冰球运动员!我看上去就是一副硬汉的样子。

Chris: Yeah, I'm a Goalie. Being a goalie it's a lot to being comfortable in the position, so if you have a good game you don't touch anything. You do the same routine. Goalies are known to be a little strange.

是的,我是一名守门员。做一名守门员最重要的就是一定要适应自己的角色。如果遇上一场好比赛,守门员可能根本碰不到球,必须要守好自己的本分。大家对守门员这个角色还是有些陌生的。

Todd: Wow. So that's cool. Are you still playing in Japan?

哇。真酷。你现在在日本还打冰球吗?

Chris: I've played a few times but it's just too much trouble to drag my equipment on three trains and a taxi and about a 800 meter walk. It's just not worth it right now. If I had a car I'd try for sure.

打过几次,但带着我的护具等设备赶三趟火车,再做计程车,再走800米的距离实在是太麻烦了。现在打冰球还不方便。等我有辆车肯定会经常打。

Todd: Oh, that's too bad. Alright, well, good luck right now is your shirt dirty of clean? Your unlucky shirt?

这太可惜了。好吧,助你好运……那么现在你的幸运衫是脏的还是干净的?现在是幸运的还是不幸运的?

Chris: It's just been washed. Yeah, it needed a good washing this time.

刚刚洗过。是的,这次需要好好洗洗。

注:译文属原创,未经允许,请勿转载。