当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 每日英语口语 > 西餐厅可能会听到的英语表达

西餐厅可能会听到的英语表达

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.36W 次

你是不是经常光顾西餐厅呢?点西餐的时候,大家是不是也有自己的口味偏好呢?今天来和大家说一说常用的西餐厅英语表达,看看你是不是清楚?如果你已经学到了相关内容,也可以来看一看。说不定下面的内容对大家巩固英语知识也是有帮助的。

ing-bottom: 66.88%;">西餐厅可能会听到的英语表达

Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?

请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您喝点儿什么?咖啡还是茶?

Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

What kind of food would you like to have?

您想吃什么菜?

Have you anything in mind as to (decided) what to drink?

您决定了喝什么吗?

What would you like for dinner/dessert?

您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?

It never goes to the head.

这(酒)不上头。

It’s our chef’s recommendation.

这是我们的大厨推荐。

It’s delicious and worth a try.

它鲜美可口,值得一试。

Many guests give high comments on the wine.

许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。

How do you like the fish cooked this way?

您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.

我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

抱歉,让您久等了。

I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish.

真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.

我上错了汤,真抱歉。

I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?

非常抱歉。我能做点什么吗?

如果没有听明白时,他会这样说:

I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.

对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。

I beg your pardon?/Pardon?

对不起,请再说一遍。

Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.

很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。

Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.

对不起,太太,我没有听明白。

Sorry, but could you say it again?

对不起,您能再说一编吗?

Would you mind repeating, please?

请再说一遍,好吗?

Could you please repeat a little more slowly?

您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?

结账的时候,他会彬彬有礼地说:

Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的账单。请签字。

You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.

您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。

西餐厅英语相关表达先为大家介绍到这里,如果还想系统学习的话,可以来网校看看。