Two Little Ones 两个小孩
I'm worried.
我很担心。Worried about what?
担心什么?I'm getting married.
我要结婚了。
You should be happy, not worried.
你应该开心,不应该担心。I am happy, but marriage is a lot of responsibility.
我很开心,但是婚姻意味着很多责任。Yes, you have to take care of your wife.
是的,你应该照顾好你的妻子。And I have to take care of our children.
同时我也要照顾好我的孩子。Are you going to start a family?
你要组建一个家庭吗?Yes. We want to have a little boy and a little girl.
是的。我们想要一个小男孩和一个小女孩。That sounds wonderful.
听起来很棒。Except we can't afford it!
除非我们抚养不起。No wonder you're worried.
难怪你担心。译文属仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载