当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > 金装律师S02E06 MJE美剧笔记 你说你是白手起家

金装律师S02E06 MJE美剧笔记 你说你是白手起家

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.02W 次

口语精华:

金装律师S02E06 MJE美剧笔记 你说你是白手起家
1. Now come home before you wind up in trouble.

趁你惹上麻烦前回家去。

 

2. This guy is pissing me off.

这家伙激怒我了。

 

3. You say you're a self-made man.

你说你是白手起家。

 

4. He promised me he'd stay out of trouble.

他向我保证过他不会惹麻烦。

 

5. You need to keep an eye on him.

你要盯着他。

 

6. I'm on it.

我来处理。

 

7. I need you to pick me up in an hour.

我需要你一小时后来接我。

 

8. I don't give a shit what you were doing.

我才不管你当时在干什么。

 

9. That's why he turned on me.

那就是他攻击我的原因。

 

10. Our backs are against the wall.

我们走投无路了。

 

经典台词

 

1. Ella: You were young and smart, and I don't believe you're sorry for a second because it was no accident that the classroom you chose belonged to the professor who was conducting the interviews for the job we both wanted.

你当时又年轻又聪明,我不相信你哪怕有一秒钟感到抱歉,因为你选择了我们都想要的工作的那间面试教室,这根本不是巧合。

 

2. Harvey: Let me tell you something. Steven Spielberg did a pre-nup on a napkin. Didn't hold up, which is why Amy Irving is the richest out-of-work actress in Hollywood.

让我来告诉你一些事。Steven Spielberg在一张餐巾纸上写了婚前协议。他没保管好,这就是为什么Amy Irving是好莱坞里最富裕的失业女明星的原因。

 

3. Harvey: There's gonna come a day, Louis, when I need something from you, and when I do, you're gonna remember that I let this pass. You owe me.

会有一天,Louis,我需要从你那得到些东西,在那个时候,你要记着这次是我放过你。是你欠我的。

 

金装律师S02E05 MJE美剧笔记 抱歉泼你冷水


作者@MJE美剧口语联盟   (整理/排版  泰瑞宝的元元    校对  记忆的笑脸614)