当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 道别时的口语对话

道别时的口语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.88K 次

随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,越来越多的学生希望能够用流利的英语与人沟通和交流,表达自己的观点和想法,于是练就流利的英语口语十分重要。下面本站小编为大家带来生活常用口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

道别时的口语对话

 道别时的口语对话:

1. Well, I'm afraid I must be going now. I have no idea it was so late.

哦,我想我该走了。没想到已经这么晚了。

A: Well, I’m afraid I must be going now. I have no idea it was so late.

A:哦,我想我该走了。没想到已经这么晚了。

B: Stay for dinner with us.

B:留下来和我们一起吃晚饭吧。

A: I’m afraid I can’t. I have a dinner party at seven tonight. You see, I am going to England the day after tomorrow.

A:恐怕不行。我今晚7点有个晚宴。你知道,我后天要去英国了。

B: Well, I won’t keep you then. It was very nice of you to come to see me.

B:那好,我就不留你了。你能来看我真是太好了。

A: It has been a pleasure. Goodbye.

A:我也很高兴,再见。

B: Goodbye. Thank you again for coming.

B:再见,谢谢你能来。

2. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.

不过人们常说,没有不散的筵席。

A: The time has come to say goodbye.

A:我们该说再见了。

B: So soon. It seems as if you just got here.

B:时间过得真快。好像你刚到这儿似的。

A: I feel that way, too. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.

A:我也有同感。不过人们常说,没有不散的筵席。

B: It certainly has been a pleasure seeing you again and renewing old memories.

B:我真的很髙兴能和你再次相会,重叙旧情。

A: I’ve had a great time and thank you for your spending so much time showing me around.

A:我在这儿玩得很愉快,非常感谢你花了那么多时间陪我观光游览。

B: It was fun for me, too. It gave me a chance to get away from my routine.

B:我也觉得很有意思。这让我有机会摆脱一下一成不变的生活。

A: You’ll be out to see me next year, as you promised?

A:你答应明年去我那看看的?

B: Oh, yes. I should be there some time next spring.

B:是呀,我计划明年春天就去你那。

A: I’ll be expecting you then.

A:到时候我就盼着你了。

 道别时的口语对话:

1. A: Well, I must be off now. I have an appointment at six.

A:嗯.我现在得离开了。我六点有个约会。

B:In that case, I won't keep you any longer. Drop in any time.

B:如果是那样的话,我不再挽留你了。(欢迎)随时到我这里来。

2.A: I’m afraid I have to go now. The plane will take off soon.

A:我恐怕现在要走了。飞机快要起飞了。

B:Call us as soon as you get home.

B:你一回到家里就打电话给我们。

3.A:They're starting to check luggage. I must be going.

A:开始检查行李了。我得走了,再见。

B:Goodbye. Goodbye. Hoping to meet you again. Have a nice trip home,and please give my best wishes to your family.

B:再见。希望以后再见到你,祝你回家旅途愉快。请代我向你家人问好。