当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 英语生活相关的情景口语

英语生活相关的情景口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.57W 次

我们学习不止要死记硬背还要多多读读,所以小编今天就给大家分享一下英语口语,喜欢的口语收藏哦

英语生活相关的情景口语

  英语简单的口语对话

我最好的朋友他却走了

AI'm sorry, ladies. Mr. Smith's viewing is over. It ended an hour ago.

女士们,很抱歉。史密斯先生的遗容瞻仰已经在一小时前结束了。

BBut we just drove across town. Can't we just go in to see him one last...

但我们才刚大老远开车过来。我们能不能进去见他最后一……

AI'm afraid not. But at tomorrow's funeral, the family requested an open casket service.

恐怕没办法。但明天的葬礼上,家属有要求开棺的仪式。

BThis is all too fast. He's my best friend, and now he's gone.

这一切都太快了。他是我最好的朋友,现在他却走了。

AI'm sorry. I know it must have come as a great shock.

很遗憾。我知道这打击很大。

BThe viewing was for saying goodbye, and I didn't even get that.

瞻仰遗容是要让人道别的,而我甚至还办不到.

优秀经典的英语口语

我总是感觉很失落

ALisa wins the first prize in the English speech contest of her college.

利萨在她大学里的英语口语竞赛中得了第一名。

BReally? That's really wonderful. I'm so happy for her.

是吗?那真是太棒了。我真为她感到高兴。

ABut I always feel disappointed. I have many problems with English learning.

可是我总是感觉很失落。我学英语时遇到了很多问题。

BHoney, cheer up.

亲爱的,振作一点。

AI feel confused about the grammars.

很多语法我都搞不清。

BI'm sure you'll do fine if you try your best.

我确信只要你努力,你一定会做好。

AAnd my writing is not good. I feel so frustrated.

而且我作文写得不好。我很失落。

BBe confident, and never give up.

自信一些,别放弃。

AI know that, mom. But sometimes I'm just sad.

我知道的,妈妈。可是有的时候,我就是难过。

BKeep your chin up. Remember? Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.

昂首挺胸。记得吗?有志者,事竟成。

AYes, mom. You are right. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. I will keep going.

是,妈妈。您说的对。有志者,事竟成。我会继续努力的。

  有关英语日常的英语口语

这是场天大的恶梦

AI don't know what to say. This can't be happening. Here's the obituary.

我不知道该说什么。这不可能是真的。讣闻在这里。

BIt's really there? This all seems so surreal-like it's all one big nightmare.

真的有注销来?这一点都不像是真的——这简直是场天大的恶梦.

ABut it explains why Taylor isn't answering and Femi took time off from work.

可是这也解释了泰勒没接电话和费咪请假的原因。

BPoor Femi. Taylor's death must have made her realize that she still cared for him.

可怜的费咪。泰勒的死一定让她明白自己还在乎他。

AThis says the viewing is at Myers Funeral Home today until five.

这里说今天在麦尔葬仪社举行遗容瞻仰,会开放到五点。

BIt's already half past four. We should go and pay our respects. Taylor's family will be there.

已经四点半了。我们该去致意。泰勒的家人会在那里.