当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:相机和纹身

生活英语情景对话:相机和纹身

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.18W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:相机和纹身

 生活英语情景对话:相机

Todd: Trevor, do you have a camera?

Trevor,你有相机吗?

Trevor: Yeah, I have two cameras. I have a digital camera and a SLR camera.

有啊,我有两个相机。一个数码相机还有一架单反。

Todd: OK, which one do you prefer?

好的,那你更喜欢哪个呢?

Trevor: Recently I am using the digital camera a lot. I can make the photos on my personal computer.

最近我用数码相机多一些。我还可以在电脑上做照片。

Todd: OK. What do you like to take photos of?

好,你喜欢拍哪类的照片呢?

Trevor: I like to take photos of people, mainly, sometimes landscapes but mainly people.

我主要喜欢拍人物照,有时候会拍景儿,但大部分还都拍人。

Todd: Now you mean your family or strangers?

你的意思是拍家人还是拍陌生人?

Trevor: Oh, family and friends, sometimes strangers.

哦,家人和朋友,有的时候也会拍些陌生人。

Todd: Oh, OK. Do you mind being photographed?

哦好我知道了。你介意被拍吗?

Trevor: No, I like it! No, I'm not shy.

不,我很喜欢!我不害羞的。

Todd: OK. Do you smile when people take your picture?

好。别人给你拍照的时候你会笑吗?

Trevor: Sometimes, or I might make a silly face.

有时候会,或者说我长了一张笑脸。

Todd: A silly face! OK. kind of pictures do you like to look at?

笑脸!好,那你喜欢看哪类照片呢?

Trevor: I like to look at nice landscapes, and cityscapes.

我喜欢看不错的乡村照和城市照。

Todd: Cityscapes!

城市照!

Trevor: Yeah, photographs taken in the city.

对呀,一般的照片都是在城市拍的。

Todd: OK. Great! And do you have pictures of yourself as a child?

好,很不错!你有你小时候的照片吗?

Trevor: Oh, I've got a couple at home, but they're a bit embarassing.

我家有好多呢,但都有点儿幼稚啊。

Todd: OK. Do you have any pictures of your family in your wallet?

哦,那你钱包里有你家人的照片吗?

Trevor: Yeah, I've got a picture of my mum and dad.

有张我父母的!

Todd: Oh, Wow! Wow, that's nice! OK. Thanks, Trevor.

哦,好的,很不错啊。谢谢你了。

 生活英语情景对话:纹身

Todd: Jason, I saw that you have an amazing tattoo on your chest.

Jason,我看你胸口有个很牛的纹身。

Jason: That's right, yeah, I'm not Yakuza though, so don't worry.

是的。不过我不是无赖,别担心。

Todd:What's the reasoning behind the tattoo? Why did you get it?

纹身的原因是什么?你为什么要纹身?

Jason: I got the tattoo because I used to actually work as a tattooist, a long time ago but now I stopped that, so I can come traveling. I designed the tattoo myself. I drew it onto paper then I got my friend to actually tattoo it onto my body. I got a wolf really because I really love animals, and a wolf is my favorite animal.

那是因为很久以前我是一名纹身师,但现在不做了,所以我有时间来旅游了。我现在都是自己设计纹身。我把它画在纸上,然后拿给我朋友,让他们纹在我身上。我之前纹了只狼,因为我非常喜欢动物,而且狼是我最喜欢的动物。

Todd:So, you drew the tattoo.

所以你纹了这个纹身。

Jason: I drew the tattoo, yeah.

对,我纹了这个纹身。

Todd:Did it hurt when it was being sketched in your body?

纹的时候疼不疼啊?

Jason: Yeah, it did hurt, but tattoos can vary in amounts of pain depending where on your body it was. The chest is probably the worst place, which is where my tattoo is, so it hurt.

确实挺疼,但根据纹身部位不同,疼痛的程度也不同。胸口大概是疼痛感最强烈的地方,也就是我纹身的地方,所以真的很疼。

Todd:Why is the chest the worst place?

为什么胸口会是最疼的地方呢?

Jason: Because there's not much meat there, kind of, because there is a lot of bone. And, the closer to the bone it is, and the thinner the skin the more painful it's going to be.

因为胸口没那么多肉,那儿都是骨头。而且离骨头越近的地方,皮肤会越薄,纹身的时候就会越疼。