当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 日常生活情景对话:英国村庄和家庭旅馆

日常生活情景对话:英国村庄和家庭旅馆

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.36K 次

下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

日常生活情景对话:英国村庄和家庭旅馆

 日常生活情景对话:英国村庄

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Steven: Hello, there!

你好!

Todd: How are you doing today?

你今天好吗?

Steven: Pretty good.

很好。

Todd: Could you please introduce yourself!

请你介绍一下自己!

Steven: Yeah! My name is Steven. And I come from the north of England.

好的。我的名字叫史蒂文。我来自英格兰北部。

Todd: Oh, really! Where in the north of England?

真的吗!北英格兰的哪里?

Steven: A little village called Gawsworth.

一个名叫Gawsworth的小村庄。

Todd: Mm-hm. Is it a big place?

村庄大吗?

Steven: No, it's about 10,000 people I think.

不大,大概有1万人口。

Todd: Oh, really! Do you go back there often?

真个!你经常回去吗?

Steven: Not so often. The last time I went back was Christmas.

我不经常回去。我上次回去是圣诞节。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Did you have a good time?

真的!你在那儿而过得怎么样?

Steven: Yeah, it was very nice. I saw old friends and family and did the usual Christmas things.

我在那儿过得很好。我见了朋友和家人,过了一个愉快的圣诞节。

Todd: What actually are the usual Christmas things?

圣诞节具体要做什么?

Steven: Oh, I guess, uh, a lot of eating and a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. Just general fun and games I guess.

圣诞节,我们大快朵颐,畅饮豪饮,大声欢笑。我们还有圣诞节的欢乐气氛和小游戏。

Todd: How many of your family members still live in this town?

你还有多少家庭成员住在那里。

Steven: Well they don't mum and dad live in the , my brother and sister actually live pretty close to this town, so my family is all in that general area.

实际上他们都搬家了,我父母住在镇上,我的兄弟姐妹住得离镇子不远。所以我家人都住在镇子附近。

Todd: Oh, OK. Great. Thanks a lot Steven.

好的。谢谢你,史蒂文。

 日常生活情景对话:家庭旅馆

Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse.

好的,大辅,我们来谈谈小型家庭旅馆。我们住在一家旅馆。

Daisuke: Yes.

是的。

Todd: There's lots of people here.

这儿住着很多人。

Daisuke: Yep.

是的。

Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse?

你觉得这家旅馆怎么样?

Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries.

住在这儿很好,总能认识来自不同国家的人。

Todd: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse?

晚上你在旅馆都做什么?

Daisuke: At night?

晚上?

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Daisuke: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night.

通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡觉早。

Todd: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything?

你不参加聚会吗,喝酒或是做其他的事?

Daisuke: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates.

只有周六会。但周六也要在我完成工作后,下班后我去银座和我的同事喝一杯。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Daisuke: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something.

然后,我回来得很晚,也许只能回来待2个小时左右。

Todd: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here?

哦,真的!好的。你认识这家旅馆的所有人吗?你认识这儿的所有人?

Daisuke: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah.

我想我不认识所有人,但我认识一些经常下楼到一层的人。

Todd: Yeah, you just hang out?

好的,你刚回来吗?

Daisuke: Hang out.

我刚刚出去了。

Todd: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse?

好的,你打算在旅馆住多久?

Daisuke: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months.

我的计划是,嗯,再在旅馆里住1个月,也就是说一共4个月。

Todd: Four months. Oh, you're going to move.

4个月。你要搬走了。

Daisuke: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Really? Why?

真的?为什么?

Daisuke: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep.

我正在一家餐馆里找工作。我一有工作,我就会搬到餐馆附近住。因为餐馆都是长时间营业,所以我必须住得离餐馆近一些。这样能多睡会儿。

Todd: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..?

好的。你在餐馆里做什么工作?厨师还是服务员?

Daisuke: A chef.

我是厨师。

Todd: A chef?

厨师?

Daisuke: A cook, of course cook.

厨师,当然了,厨师。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Daisuke: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine.

我没有任何技能,我没有任何烹饪技能,所以我必须从头学起,但我想学习制作日本料理。

Todd: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke.

哦,好的。真棒!十分谢谢你,大辅。