当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:新生儿和感冒药

生活英语情景对话:新生儿和感冒药

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.26W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:新生儿和感冒药

 生活英语情景对话:新生儿

Todd: Masako, I was very surpised to hear that you are actually a grandparent.

雅子,我很惊讶你已经当祖母了。

Masako: Yes, yes.

是的。

Todd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild.

你看上去很年轻。我很震惊。跟我谈谈你的孙女。

Masako: She's a baby. Of course. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's Holly.

她还是个孩子。当然。一个小女孩。她的名字叫做霍利。

Todd: Uh-huh.

哦。

Masako: Holly.

霍利。

Todd: Holly.

霍利。

Masako: Holly. H-O-L-L-Y. And in, with Japanese kanji, it's written with the two parts, and one part is the tree, and another part is winter. So she was born in winter. Her name is winter tree.

霍利,H-O-L-L-Y。在日本文字中这个名字有两个寓意,一个是树,一个是冬天。她是冬天出生的,所以就用冬天的树的名字。

Todd: Oh, that's nice.

很好的名字。

Masako: And it's, her name is "Shuu". It sounds like a boys name, but her parents want to, want her to be a boyish girl.

她的名字是“shuu”。听起来像个男孩的名字,但她的父母希望如此,他们希望她像男孩一样坚强。

Todd: Oh, OK. Oh, like a tomboy.

是啊,听起来有点中性。

Masako: Yeah, maybe.

也许是的。

Todd: Maybe. Um, so how does it feel to be a grandmother?

也许。嗯,做祖母的感觉怎么样?

Masako: I'm very proud of it. And then I know if I see her, if she's with me, living near to my house, then I forget every other thing and then I'm just do you say? A grand mother who is really occupied with her grandchild.

我很骄傲。如果她来看我,或者她和我在一起,或者搬到我附近住,我就会忘记所有其他的事,怎么说呢,一个祖母心里总是惦记着自己的孙女。

Todd: Oh, yeah, like just um —

是,就像……

Masako: Baba-baka in Japanese.

日语管这个叫做“Baba-baka”。

Todd: congratulations on the grandchild.

“Baba-baka”,祝贺你成为祖母。

Masako: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

  生活英语情景对话:感冒药

Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today?

嘿,你今天感觉怎么样?

Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something.

我觉得很疲劳。我不清楚,我的喉咙很刺痛,也许我得了什么病。

Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it?

不。这太糟糕了。你吃药了吗?

Marion: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today.

其实,我吃了。我的一个学生昨晚私下告诉我一些秘方。她要我用可口可乐煮姜,然后喝掉这些姜汁可乐,但我对咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不着觉,所以今天感觉很疲劳。

Todd: How did it taste?

姜汁可乐喝着口感如何?

Marion: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up.

味道不差。如果是中午的话,我肯定很爱喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不着了。

Todd: Oh, no.

哦,不。

Marion: Yeah.

是啊。

Todd: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning?

你还想再喝吗,换成早上喝?

Marion: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that.

不,我想我还是喝普通的感冒糖浆好了。

Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible.

但是糖浆味道很差。

Marion: It a plenty of water afterward. It is all right.

没错。喝完感冒糖浆后得喝很多水。没关系。

Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion.

祝你早日康复,玛莉安。

Marion: All ritht, thanks.

谢谢