当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 优秀的日常练习英语口语

优秀的日常练习英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.75W 次

英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用,今天小编就给大家来分享英语口语,希望可以帮助大家

优秀的日常练习英语口语

  What junk foods do you like to eat? 你喜欢什么垃圾食品?

Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo, I'm from Botswana.

特罗特洛:嗨,我是特罗特洛,我来自博茨瓦纳。

Reese: And I'm Reese and I'm from Botswana aswell.

里斯:我是里斯,我也来自博茨瓦纳。

Tlotlo: OK, we are going to talk about what junkfood do you like to eat?

特罗特洛:好,我们要讨论的话题是,你喜欢吃什么垃圾食品?

Reese: I think my favorite is chocolate. I'll buy one chocolate and maybe jelly babies. I reallylove that stuff.

里斯:我最喜欢的是巧克力。我会买一块巧克力和一些软糖。我非常喜欢这类食物。

Tlotlo: It's going to be pizza for me. I love pizza. I can just live...

特罗特洛:我喜欢批萨。我很喜欢批萨。没有批萨我活不下去。

Reese: What kind of pizza?

里斯:哪种批萨?

Tlotlo: Oh, gosh, I have so many different types that I like but for now I think I'll settle forbacon.

特罗特洛:哦,天哪,很多种批萨我都喜欢,不过现在有培根批萨就好了。

Reese: My favorite is chicken and mushroom.

里斯:我最喜欢的是鸡肉蘑菇批萨。

Tlotlo: Too simple for me, too simple. Basically that's about it.

特罗特洛:对我来说,那太普通了,太普通。基本上就是这样

  Are you good at saving money? 你擅长存钱吗?

Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am fromBotswana.

特罗特洛:嗨,我是特罗特洛,我来自博茨瓦纳。

Reese: And my name is Reese from Botswana aswell.

里斯:我是里斯,同样来自博茨瓦纳。

Tlotlo: And our question is are you good at savingmoney?

特罗特洛:我们今天要讨论的问题是,你擅长存钱吗?

Reese: I think I used to be good at saving money.

里斯:我想我以前很擅长存钱。

Tlotlo: When did that stop and why did it stop?

特罗特洛:那你什么时候不擅长存钱了?为什么不擅长了?

Reese: I don't know. As you get older there's just so much stuff you feel you need to spendmoney on. I don't know, money just keeps going out of your wallet for reasons you don't evenknow.

里斯:我也不清楚。随着年龄的增长,有很多地方需要花钱。怎么说呢,钱包里的钱不断被花掉,可是你甚至不知道你都买了什么。

Tlotlo: I think I'm pretty good at saving money actually.

特罗特洛:我认为我很擅长存钱。

Reese: You are?

里斯:是吗?

Tlotlo: I am. Yes, why do you seem so surprised?

特罗特洛:是。你看起来为什么这么惊讶?

Reese: How much of your allowance would you say?

里斯:你能把收入的百分之多少存起来?

Tlotlo: I think I save ten per cent of my allowance.

特罗特洛:我想我可以存10%。

Reese: Really?

里斯:真的吗?

Tlotlo: Yes I do.

特罗特洛:对,没错。

Reese: Wow.

里斯:哇哦。

Tlotlo: Every month I just make sure that that ten per cent, I save it.

特罗特洛:每个月我会确保将收入的10%存起来。

Reese: That's really amazing. I don't think I can save any money. I have to spend every cent Ihave, I don't know why.

里斯:那太不可思议了。我想我存不下来钱。我会花掉我所有的收入,我也不清楚原因。

Tlotlo: Saving is a culture, you get adapted to it, you know and that's what my mom taughtme and I think I just grew with it that you need to save money and once you start doing it, itbecomes easier. It becomes like an obligation. You know what obligations are for?

特罗特洛:存钱是种文化,你要适应,这是我妈妈教给我的,我想存钱这一概念一直陪伴我长大,而一旦你开始存钱,事情就变得简单多了。那就像责任一样。你知道是什么责任吗?

Reese: I think you need to teach me some sometime because I'm hopeless.

里斯:我想你应该找个时间教教我,因为我真的很无望。

Tlotlo: I'll give you a few tips.

特罗特洛:我会告诉你一些小技巧的。

  How much TV do you watch? 你花多少时间看电视

Shon: Hello everybody, this video is for andmy name is Shon from Uzbekistan.

肖恩:我是肖恩,来自乌兹别克斯坦。

Gaew: My name is Gaew from Thailand.

高:我是高,来自泰国。

Shon: Nice to meet you.

肖恩:见到你很高兴。

Gaew: Nice to meet you too. The question is how much TV do you watch? How much?

高:见到你我也很高兴。今天要讨论的问题是,你花多少时间看电视?多少时间?

Shon: Well actually to be honest, I don't really watch TV. I mean I watch TV when it comesto the special programs, probably I would say three or four hours a week, but not a day. Ispend most of my time on internet in front of my PC.

肖恩:说实话,我不怎么看电视。我通常会看那种特别节目,我一周大概看三四个小时的电视,不是一天。我大部分时间都坐在电脑前上网。

Gaew: Yeah.

高:好。

Shon: Yeah. How about you?

肖恩:嗯。你呢?

Gaew: Well similar. I have a television in my room but I don't really watch TV that much. Iusually watch TV in the morning when I'm preparing myself before I go to school, that earlymorning news and something like that because I don't really read newspapers and I also spendtoo much time on internet. So yeah it can be some hours a week.

高:我和你差不多。我房间里有电视,不过我不太常看电视。我一般早上在为去学校做准备时,会看电视,通常我会看早间新闻,因为我不看报纸,而且我大部分时间也在上网。我大概一周看几个小时的电视。

Shon: True and this might be for some young people they don't really watch TV. I don't knowthis is where you are, yeah.

肖恩:对,现在年轻人都不常看电视。不过我不清楚你们的情况。

Gaew: Yes.

高:对。