当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 关于吃饭的英语口语

关于吃饭的英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.84W 次

有很多同学在学习英语有时候会觉得非常困难,那么今天小编就给大家分享一下有关英语口语的情景对话给大家,所以我们一定要慢慢积累英语才行,这样才能有效的提高成绩哦

关于吃饭的英语口语

  我们AA制好吗

ANo, no, you helped me with my computer last week. I want to repay the favor.

不不不,你上个星期帮我搞定了电脑.我要还你这个人情.

BNo, it's definitely my turn to treat you… you paid last time!

不,这次肯定应该我请你…上次都是你买的单!

AOh, that was just a quick bite to eat---that doesn't count!

哦,那只是几口小吃罢了---那可不算数!

BOk, ok, how about we just go Dutch? It's settled. Listen, I'm still pretty new around here, would it be alright if you found the restaurant ?

好吧,那我们AA制好吗?就这么说定了.听着,我对这一带还很陌生,你找间餐馆没问题吧?

AOk…sure.

…好吧…当然没问题咯.

空乘小姐能帮我拿点饮料吗

AExcuse me, miss. Could I have something to drink,please?

小姐,请问,我能点些喝的吗?

BSure, what would you like?

当然可以,你想点些什么?

AIs it possible to get a beer?

可以给我些啤酒吗?

BWhy don’t you have a water or juice instead, so you don’t get dehydrated?

你何不点些水或果汁来代替啤酒,这样你就不会这么渴了。

AYou’re right.I’ll save the beer for when we land. One orange juice,please.

你说对了,啤酒留到降落时再喝,请给一杯橙汁。

  我是个大美食家

AAre you good at cooking?

你擅长做饭吗?

BNo, but I'm pretty good at eating!

不太擅长,不过我是个美食家!

ADo you prefer chinese food or Western food?

你喜欢吃中餐还是西餐?

BWell, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food.

嗯,坦白说,中餐和西餐可是大相径庭.

AAre you used to the food here?

你吃得惯这儿的饭菜吗?

BI'm not really used to it yet.

还没习惯呢.

AWhat's your favorite Chinese dish?

你最喜欢中餐的哪道菜?

BLike most foreigners, I really like Sweet and Sour Pork and Kung Pao Chicken. I eat them almost every day.

和大多数外国人一样,我喜欢吃咕噜肉和宫保鸡丁.我几乎天天都吃.

AHave you tried traditional Chinese dumplings yet?

你吃过中国传统的饺子吗?

BI tried once, but they are quite difficult to eat with chopsticks.

吃过一次了,不过用筷子夹太难了.

AYou know, foreigners are not expected to use chopsticks proficiently. If you do, you'll give your Chinese friends quite an impression.

要知道,中国人并不要求老外能对筷子运用自如.但是如果你能用的好,会让人对你印象深刻的.

BThat's good to know. I'd like to try more Chinese food, but since I can't read any of the menus in the restaurants near my home, it's difficult to try new food.

知道这个真是太好了.我很想品尝更多的中餐,可是我家附近餐馆里的菜单我都读不懂,所以想要尝试新的品种就很困难.

AIf you want, I can introduce you to some typical Chinese dishes.

如果你愿意,我可以向你介绍几种经典菜式.

BThat would be great. I really only want to taste real Chinese food, not just the food that foreigners like to eat!

那可太好了.我是真的想吃正宗的中餐,而不是外国人喜欢吃的那种!

AIf you haven't tried Beijing duck yet, I'd like to treat you to a meal at a famous duck restaurant near Qianmen. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it!

如果你还没吃过烤鸭,我请你去前门附近的那家有名的烤鸭店去吃一顿.你要是没吃过烤鸭就离开北京那可太遗憾了!